Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what does your username mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breeziebabyyy pronouced Breezie Baby.. I put two extra Y's there just because lmao. My nick name is Breeze because of being as fast as I am in track and my mom calls me baby. My brother either is calling me Breezie or Breeze so I put them together for BreezieBabyyy and the name was created and I ran with it lol

Originally posted by Juice21
    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
    Originally posted by GameChewer
    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Sideswipe - I named my car after my favorite Transformer back in the day, a red and black Lamborghini Countach. The colors/attitude match my ride so it was the first name I thought of when I started workin on it. Later.
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

slick - well one its on my license plate two its an old nickname from one of my moms boyfriends. i used to always get away with stuff when i was little cuz i blamed it on my lil sister so he would always call me slick
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

I bet anyone will be able to guess mine out

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I was a big Scarface fan back in High School. I've been actually thinking of changing this name though.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Caribbean slang for "worthless". Kinda like Mastercard's "priceless". Have to say it with a thick island accent for it to make sense. Or be west indian to get it.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116662

Comment

self-explanatory
                Houston93CB7SE
                Houston - Area where I live
                93 - Year
                CB7 - Car
                SE - Trim
                2000 Acura TL-P - Daily
                1993 Honda Accord SE - Sold
                1996 Infiniti J30 - Sold
                1997 Honda Civic EX - Sold
                1996 Saturn SL2 - Totalled
                1982 Mercedes-Benz 300SD - Sold
                1982 Mercedes-Benz 240D - Totalled

Comment

Originally posted by Wutlis View Post
                  Caribbean slang for "worthless". Kinda like Mastercard's "priceless". Have to say it with a thick island accent for it to make sense. Or be west indian to get it.
                  I totally get it...

Comment

Originally posted by MrBiigBucksz View Post
                    My Name Is Pretty Simple I'm A Guy Who Likes Having Big Bucks The Mr Is Jus There For Emphasis
                    yo, that signature is nice man, a little scary but nice, it is 100% accurate

Comment

True-BlueCB7 = I'm true? And my CB7's blue?

Comment

Lancerman360:

Because that was my username on evolutionm.net. The 360 was just random. Here is a pic of my lancer before I flipped it.

The sky is always bluer at the top of the windshield.

Comment

B ---Brian-----_Cozzi ----my last name------71 my football number

Comment

grumpy- When i wake up i am pretty grumpy so my parents use to call me grumpy. Then my favorite disney character was grumpy so i had a grumpy figure in my car.
                            And 93 because my car was made in 1993

So put it together Grumpys93
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Tra - my name and the H is for people to pronounce it correctly.

TRA-H
                              either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

I roll Bad-Boy-Shit.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Working...
                                X