Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what does your username mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I had the energy to picture my car, but as the sig says, I am a carbon-fiber-aholic. That's because my: hood, fenders, trunk, apr wing, mirrors, and pedals are real carbon fiber. Plus the cluster overlay and shifter insert, too. The number is the only one I could think of at the time. Figure it out.....
    F22a1, T3/T4 turbo, Greddy Type RS BOV on left-over AEM CAI piping, Turbo XS manual boost controller, PHAT intercooler, Crzy tuning, Walbro fuel pump, AEM FPR/fuel rail/pulleys/cam gear, Gude cam and throttle body, MSD ignition/cap/coil, NGK wires and Iridium plugs, Fidanza flywheel, ACT clutch, Nuespeed short shifter

9 lbs on stock internals (for 10 min)
    16.2 1/4 mile with basics
    ??.? 1/4 mile with turbo
    139 hp with all bolt-ons
    ??? hp with turbo

STAY TUNED

Comment

I would love to see a pic of that carbon everything car. Why haven't you posted it up yet.
      My name is self explanatory. QUICK wit it even though I have a stock single cam lol. I miss my h22 type S and my ls vtec/gsr tranny they were fun

Comment

My mom was talking about getting my son a Tickle Me Elmo... I turned to my son's mom and in an immature moment I said "You can tickle MY elmo anytime you want"... When I joined the forum I asked her what I should use as a username and she said "How about tickleMYelmo"... I was worried about having to change it or offending people... But everyone's been really cool about it so far... lol... I'm going to change it after I get my car closer to being finished...

"Little" Kenny
        Allison Stokke... Google her... Yeah

92 Accord Ex Sedan - Parting Out

H22 GT4088 CRX build coming soon

Comment

PittCB7grl

I went to College at Pitt State, I used to own a CB7 and im a girl. Now you know me to bad I dont go to school there, I dont have a CB7 instead a 2008 accord....well you guessed it im still a girl...No sex change in the plans!

Belize Blue 2008 Honda Accord EX-L Driver

3.5L V6 and 6 Speed Manual Transmission

Comment

my name combined

Comment

frozen : Canada, snow, ice, frozen
              rice: Asian, white , rice

An Asian living in Canada driving a riced out white Honda/Acura. The name was mainly meant for my Integra but the name has pretty much stuck with me on most forums.

http://www.g2ic.com / http://www.beyond.ca / http://www.accordwagonclub.com/

Comment

Figure it out

Originally posted by Maple50175
                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Well I got the nick name Lil'b when I was in middle school, My name is Brian and I had 4 other friends named Brian and we got tired of people saying Hi Brian and we all said Hi. So we gave each other nick names, I got Lil'b cause I was the youngest off the group.
                  the 1979 is the year I was born.
                  Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                  CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                  Coupe MRT

Comment

first name that i thougth of when i regestered.i guess i was also thinking of my family im Mexico.

Comment

it means I'm super badass!!! :P

Comment

Mine aint hard to figure out.

Comment

Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post
                          it means I'm super badass!!! :P
                          Your name mappy reminds me of that classis NES cat & mouse game Mappy.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

it means the type of motor i got in my car now

Comment

Where I live and the car I drive
                              R.I.P Rex 10/10/97-08/06/09
                              There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

haha its my nickname my car model and its year..pretty simple
                                You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                                Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Working...
                                X