Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What was your first car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 targa-top yellow 5.0 mustang gt

like this but in black an yellow

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
      1986 targa-top yellow 5.0 mustang gt

like this but in black an yellow
      I was about to say....thats not YELLOW! lol

Bought from Darkcloud

http://wheelflip.com/r/DrAkE

Comment

Mine was a 1982 toyota corolla. It was a 5 speed and i had no idea how to drive it,i barely knew how to drive but i took her out around the town like that anyways,the car was shutting off at every light due to not being used to pedal combo with clutch off of 1st gear lol. It was a fun little car. I bought it myself with my own money while working at my first official job.That was my 1st car in 1997 and now...believe it or not my current cb7 is my 47th car!

Comment

I had a 69 BUICK GS 400 hard top it was gunmetal with white stripes, it had the stock big block and I put all new poly bushings with Eibach drop springs. sitting on 20" IROCS. Then had to sell it when my son passed away to pay for his funeral.
          Last edited by faqncb7; 06-22-2011, 07:02 PM.
          MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

Originally posted by faqncb7 View Post
            I had a 69 BUICK GS 400 hard top it was gunmetal with white stripes, it had the stock big block and I put all new poly bushings with Eibach drop springs. sitting on 20" IROCS. Then had to sell it when my son passed away to pay for his funeral.
            very sad story... Sorry for your loss. how old was he?

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=183959

Comment

my '92 coupe! i hope i never have to sell it.

Comment

88 chevy corsica. Lasted 5 months. Blew up on the freeway. it had the "I'm an old man that uses ben*** for allll my aches and pains" smell. The black ice air freshener tree never worked in there
                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                My coupe!!!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

white 92 civic type r bubble....thing was slow compared to my cb...cb even rides and feels a hole lot better in everyway...but i still miss it nun the less

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
                    white 92 civic type r bubble....thing was slow compared to my cb...cb even rides and feels a hole lot better in everyway...but i still miss it nun the less
                    a riced out civic? lol was it an SI with a type R badge?

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                    1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread
                    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

My '75 Datsun 280z
                      '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
                      '92 EX Wagon (Traded)
                      '93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY DAVE View Post
                        very sad story... Sorry for your loss. how old was he?
                        He was almost 5 years old
                        MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

My first car for like 3 months was a 1998 toyota hilux with almost 400,000k ran really well was my fathers for like 10 years+ before that. Had a new head and stuff before i sold it by toyota :/. The bastards i sold it to have trashed it from what i can see on the outside :/. I feel so bad for it, did so much for us .

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                            a riced out civic? lol was it an SI with a type R badge?
                            a cx with the type r swap and badges....wasnt really riced out just swaped and slamed on a full coil over setup cant remember what it was tho...

my new turbo build

Comment

A 1993 nissan sentra. I beat the shit out of that car! me and my friends would just save up money for gas to go drive it in fields, rainy days where the best reverse donuts in parking lots! hahaha

Originally posted by wed3k
                              are you serious? thats like blaming the rubber because you didn't get the right size for your dick.

Comment

My first car was a 97 Nissan Altima clean and looked stock. Had so much fun in that car, loved smoking V6 Stangs in this car. When i get the funds right I'm gonna get another Altima and gonna swap a Bluebird SSS AWD setup and a SR20.

Comment

Working...
                                X