Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What was your first car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 Accord LX

- A6 motor (with a CEL that would never shut off)
    - Riced out with random stickers and amber corners and clear bumpers
    - Messed up subframe (slid into a curb going 20)
    - m3 style manual mirrors

Parents bought this car brand new in 1992 , when I took hold of it, the mileage was around 212k, ended up swapping out the original motor for an a6 motor I picked up for $400. Ended up sending it to a local bone yard after I couldn't find a way to give it up to a member on this board.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

a black 1966 mercury comet. drop top (with a hole), with stock air bag suspension in the rear tho,i would have to fill it with air after i slammed i tho(from a gas station). had the stock inline 6 (with a cracked header manifold). no seat belts! but had nice red pleather bench seats twith a matching tenou cover (which looked pimp). i had to jump start it every morning and carry a portable boombox for tunes.i look back and wish i kept it but then agian i sold it for a d-payment on my 00' prelude. soo... i win
      One step @ a time

Comment

1993 Honda Accord 10th Anniversary Edition. Still have it today! I bought it way back on Friday! I just always wanted a CB7
        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

A green 97 Chevy Monte Carlo. Tinted out with a bumpin system. And dual pipes. It was clean. Had plans on slapping some 22s on it but handed it down to my sister and got my accord .
          On a side note I always kept that car clean once my sister took it the a/c stopped working. As did the sunroof and the interior has seen better days

Comment

nissan altima 97!! worst investment ever made
            Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Instagram: IbSprintin

Comment

Hmm first car on the road was either a white ef 4door 5speed.. Or a 85 cutty broham edition.. .. But I had like 8 others befor that I had 4 caddys by age 16 .....im at like car number fifty something honestly im almost on car #60..lmao damn it sounds crazy but ive had 38 hondas.. Wow
              Last edited by illwitit247; 08-11-2011, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
                1972 Ford Maverick. straight 6, no power steering, no power brakes. I loved that car!
                All of my brothers and my sister grew up driving a 74' Maverick. I think the straight-6 had like 90HP or something like that? Coupled with a 3spd auto, it was a dog, but it survived all 3 of them (+- 1 or 2 engines, lol).

My first car was an Accord. My 2nd car was an Accord. My 3rd car was an 87' Chevy pickup, which I'm currently tearing down for restoration. My 4th car (still have) is an Accord.
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

First was a 85 Z28 Camaro.
                  Couple being memorible:
                  Camaro
                  85 Datsun 720, I put alot into that truck, made my own mounts and did my own wiring to swap a ka24de into, motor had a gutted intake manifold and 248/248 cams
                  88 Mercury Cougar XR7
                  1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
                  1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
                  Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

Black Ford Probe SE 16v 1993 mtx 102 000km paid 3'200$ in 2004 and i was the Second Owner.

Comment

First vehicle was a 1999 Ford F-150 extended cab 4x4. First car was a 1994 Mercedes Benz 300 wagon.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                      X