Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new hot wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Hotwheels collector too, but I only collect certain ones.. I'm all for the treasure hunts and super treasure hunts.. They bring in a good amount of cash. boxes must be mint and cars must still be in the packages! I have a couple hotwheels that are worth almost $100 still in the packages.
    92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
    2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
    2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
      I'm a Hotwheels collector too, but I only collect certain ones.. I'm all for the treasure hunts and super treasure hunts.. They bring in a good amount of cash. boxes must be mint and cars must still be in the packages! I have a couple hotwheels that are worth almost $100 still in the packages.
      What hot wheels you got that are close to 100

Comment

I just paid 6 bucks for the black RX7 on Amazon

It better be still in the packaging or i'll be pissed, just reread the description and it says NEW so it'll be in the packaging like the image shows.
        Last edited by Leung; 08-10-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

cool someone used my thread! and whats more bothered to use the search function hahah proof to the newbs that it is in fact good for something I know your OG leung

BTW me and that same girl have been together for almost a year (august 23rd)

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Didn't you get engaged? I thought I saw you post a picture of a ring somewhere.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
              Didn't you get engaged? I thought I saw you post a picture of a ring somewhere.
              yeah I got the ring, still haven't given it to her shhh. but I think I got down for sure how im going to do it

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Originally posted by zodiak View Post
                What hot wheels you got that are close to 100
                I had a ton of redline hot wheels, when the price went throught the roof for them, I put them on eBay. I got $100+ for each, and $289 for one of them. The only one I got left is a 1974 blue rodger dodger, that is worth $1000+, but I painted it when I was a kid with model car paint, making it worthless.

I also had collected Hess trucks, I got 2 every year for Christmas from the mid 80's on. I thought they be worth money, looked om eBay, and the have thousands of them for sale, so I opened them and let my little boy have them. I also did this with my 300+ 90's era hotwheels. Unless they are th cars or something was wrong with th in the package (1 wheel different, missing decals, or color bleed) they were worthless

Comment

Thats funny ... I (or rather my son) has all the cars in the thread save for the NSX, and thats because I dont really like them. Also has all the Toyotas and Porsches from the last 5 years (in most of the available colour combinations)

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                  dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Am I the only one that noticed the civic picture has headlights and the toy doesn't?

Comment

the toy has them cast into it but theyre just painted yellow

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Target had a red and white CRX about a year ago. Almost bought it too, but I figured I needed gas for my real car instead of one that will sit on my dresser for years. lol Still a cool car though, I'd love to have a real one!

MRT---> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200945

Comment

Hot wheels always had nicer cars than matchbox.
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

why did you take them out of the package?

i started fully collecting Hot Wheels for the past 4 years, i only pick up certain ones, mainly like the ones posted. the walls in my sons room is filled to where i cant put any more. i'll see if i can post pics of his walls
                            FRIENDS
                            DONT LET
                            FRIENDS
                            ROLL ON
                            ROTA'S

Comment

I've started collecting Hot Wheels too, but I stick to Ferraris and classic Japanese cars; occasionally something else. They stay in the package. I picked up a Toyota 2000GT a few days ago.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I cant play with them in the package

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X