Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

best way to remove sand: vinegar and water, or just plain water?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the new thread title on the main page expecting a funny thread.

Then it was this again.

Comment

Look, ive been on here for awhile now and i have under 20 posts, do you know why?

Its because 99% of every question people ask on here, its been asked before. If you research it, you will find it.

And as for Deev. He has a lot of information that is very useful. Everyone on here is lucky for him to give all of his information.

Comment

I'm actually a noob myself, compared to most. My experience is limited. A large part of what I know, I know from reading the pages of this forum. That alone shows how much information is here!

Asking a repeat question isn't a problem, as long as someone shows they've made an effort to find a previous answer. Usually, when someone searches, they learn some of what they need, if not all of it. Either the info they find is incomplete, or needs clarification. People are more than happy to help in that case. It's easy enough to spot the lazy ones.

Comment

So deev you changed the title?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

I vote that the next title should read "I masturbate using superglue"
            92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
            2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
            2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
              1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
              For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

This DEFINITELY isn't what I was expecting by the thread title. Whoever changed it, fuck you! Son of a bitch! haha, I keed. I was actually looking for some interesting conversation as to why this guys farts smell like old milk. I personally think farts are funny, the sound, smell... the feel. Anyone ever fart while sitting down and you can feel the fart "bubble" creep between your ball sack and thigh? It feels like if you look down while it's happening, you can see the bubble push your balls to the side. Or, is this only a fat guy thing?

And if anyone is wondering, NO, I'm not drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
                  This.

Is full of win

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                    This DEFINITELY isn't what I was expecting by the thread title. Whoever changed it, fuck you! Son of a bitch! haha, I keed. I was actually looking for some interesting conversation as to why this guys farts smell like old milk. I personally think farts are funny, the sound, smell... the feel. Anyone ever fart while sitting down and you can feel the fart "bubble" creep between your ball sack and thigh? It feels like if you look down while it's happening, you can see the bubble push your balls to the side. Or, is this only a fat guy thing?

And if anyone is wondering, NO, I'm not drunk...
                    I've had this conversation with a girl. SHE was the one to bring up the wandering fart bubble.

I've never had it happen. I'm a cheek lifter.

Comment

Best tittle yet lulz

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

See, the cheek lift thing looks WAY too suspicious for me. Imagine Chris Farley sitting beside you, leaning over... you automatically think, he's farting. I find if I let it sneak out, no one is the wiser, this works great when the farts smell like week old road kill and asparagus

Comment

I think the one about him sitting on his nuts, now he's frumpy actually fit his first post :P
                          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

I take pride in my colon blasts. I can't hide when I rip one anyway, so I just make it obvious and own that shit. If I let it out nice and quiet, and nobody knows it's me... I get this look on my face like I'm desperately trying to keep the biggest secret in the world.

That, or I'm the only other person in the room, and it's REALLY hard to convince someone that the stank they're marinating in belongs to themselves!
                            I did that to my friend's girlfriend. I laid down a stinkscreen, and it caught her mid-sentence as she was walking across the room talking to me. There was no denying it...

Comment

HAHA. Baby raper! But no seriously in this guys case, I bet a douche will work..Or better yet a vinegar douche!
                              Last edited by hyoslvr; 03-24-2012, 10:01 PM.

Comment

The funny thing is that as the title changes, the conversation twists in this thread seem SO random!

Comment

Working...
                                X