Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

college

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

college

who has had problems with college and how have you solved them?

Problem- Wasn't getting passing grades.

Solved- Started going to class.
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

i just started college for fall in spring i didnt have any problems but now things are a bit more strict and it hasnt even been that long

Comment

Do your problems have anything to do with you being terribly vague?

Comment

That is super vague. Many people have many different problems in college. What's on you mind or worrying you new comer?
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I used to have a problem with being able to afford going to college then i said F it and applied for financial aid, some student loans and Pell Grants. Im in my third year of school earning my Bachelor's.

I've talked to a lot of my younger brother's friends and unless they have super rich parents, a lot of them are "taking" a year off to find a job to help them save money for college. While the idea sounds good at first but then all sorts of stuff happens and you go into debt instead. I know because that was my excuse for almost 10 years; I'm 30 now and i graduated HS back in 2001.

You're not finding college boring are you?

Comment

jus wondering if im the only one that has problems since im not a resident of where i go to college

Comment

leung not at all jus a bit hard for me to pay everything i need since i cant apply for finacial aid

Comment

What exactly ARE your problems, and why? That would help this conversation. Using big boy words and punctuation might help us believe you're actually in college as well.

Comment

well right now im having truble paying my classes since im not from here the people at the office were making a big deal about it but im not giving up, the point of this is i guess does every one strugle no mater where you're from

Comment

I go into school knowing what I'm paying. Why bitch about it?
                      State schools or county schools are cheaper for residents of that state or county. That's just how it is (and you surely have schools that would be cheaper for you for that reason.)
                      If it's too expensive, try for a grant or scholarship. Best find one that doesn't require an essay, though...

Comment

what if your not a resident you have no other choise but to pay from your own money i was born in mexico and well with everything that has been going on lately its kind of hard for a person of my status to apply for any help

Comment

Work two jobs, and start saving. Build some credit, and apply for some loans.

When I first started college, I saved for a whole year. I didn't buy any clothes, I didn't go out to party, I just got necessities. My mother actually kicked me out of her house because I was saving for college. Real talk. Needless-to-say, that made things much harder. Life/College IS a struggle. Keep your head up, and follow your heart. When there's a will, there's a way. When you feel all hope is lost and want to holler, you'll manage to find a dollar! I'm sure they have grants available for people in your position. Hop on the internet and find them.
                          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I want one of those grants only for left handed people that i keep hearing about.

Comment

thanx for the advise streight succes thats exactly wat i needed hear i was about ready to give up like you said life and college is a stugle but we always gota find a way to do the things we want to do

Comment

Working...
                              X