Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all

Click image for larger version

Name:	8UTcn-6OMX3ni3m4wkFWZBvQ5KMrfq_JUy98RAwVizFBW9WP7H56kQOG4Efgi3LHoH8piXuN1nN9r0BKOTvwyTGYQzuNfDTloPXmIHSH0MA7xB582D-Sj4CoUFh272ygug6JiT2Xmw05dwhHlnVCdL2rz2uQuTGskqKCusSHQGH83QcfkxXZ9muVmeG4uG_Dnf1O5D516Sh_jJL5dt5cBF8r_pI9g_O7YAqekIWe0OzmgYrt4JqllrTJ-_QsdZp
Views:	119
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	4983735

Name:	bAysMX5VYbKRek-gnO6luUsrZMdutDrELnHBLd-PsTOcKwzrYp1yS6sthfoPyoKS_AnoH9EfRu_0L_EBQdqcRRWuABqDPni3-_wJ3KJqN_O3vL_XzwCPowWH8s9ttJRJPr0C9ETVzSTN3YzfjNd7p9atIFi3faInREj4cnjxxhZ63xXS7PyQmfIJz-jO2Sw8mWtKiBv8jJIvuANrgwTA3LrFnLFCvw-0R6ZGnH8s9NKbFusPipsZ3K4-GrbC6dQ
Views:	99
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	4983736

Name:	WGlLkf_enj4Vao354-8hMJYGPf6cHuvecu0vIAkDZSdpKX3aoFj4ssxolNtAdJ49zwdVd-UZgoftERA1x6gDSWbupIParLL1C9gVmfsrTZMeI2ZAt6sdL_ef0u63Xtuoyv03aEMbyE1vt9aRSK17CYRSv5BycgHgrdwK9zj8PyccB-KRJpHKVGUKatjy_V4sGGPuiCwr0y76hYxoebcws5IhbaJYVvIyFz-6NGER_2ogbspFoQxt-__QsJn5K6b
Views:	94
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	4983737

Hello all. This is my beloved CB7. My first was a 91 LX 5spd I got in 09, put 200k on it and sold it to a buddy at 400k, he put another 200k and gave up on it at 600k. Fell in love with their reliability ever since (also cheap parts).

Currently I have my 92LX 5spd and a 91LX Wagon auto. The CB7 is my daily driver and I really just love the car. I'd like to do a full resto on it, not really worried about keeping it stock or making it fast, I just want to make this thing run forever. I've collected a lot of parts over the years and although I'm not a professional mechanic I've been working on my own cars since I could drive. Parts are becoming harder to come by and there's a lot of creative solutions I've seen the community come up with over the years. Glad to see that there's still so many CB7 enthusiasts that are active.​

The community is active, but mainly on social media.

Wish they turned to the forums because all their answers they seek, more than likely has been covered on the forums over 10x already.

There are a few that still frequently daily visits the forums.

As for longevity, just ensure the engine is healthy and do proper maintenance at their correct intervals.
    Check suspension and replace all or most of your rubber components to new ones to ensure safety and smoothness.

MRT

Comment

Glad it caught on, now I just need to take care of and maintain the car for longer years. Parts always have and we always find it! The hardest thing is the center caps lol forum is really warm, but facebook groups are very busy

Comment

There's center caps on ebay.

Comment

The aftermarket isn’t what it once was, but the parts are out there. Just go for quality when you can. There’s a lot of cheap crap that doesn’t last out there.

The biggest killer of these cars is rust. Some areas are relatively rust-free, but others (like the northeast, where I’m from) see CBs rotting away. My 92LX had significant rear quarter rot back in 2001 when I first got it! Had it repaired twice, and it was coming back again by the time the car got smashed by a speeding junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post
            The community is active, but mainly on social media.

Wish they turned to the forums because all their answers they seek, more than likely has been covered on the forums over 10x already.

There are a few that still frequently daily visits the forums.

As for longevity, just ensure the engine is healthy and do proper maintenance at their correct intervals.
            Check suspension and replace all or most of your rubber components to new ones to ensure safety and smoothness.
            where on social media is the forum active? i looked at the official account for the website and its been over a year since they posted. Are you talking about other peoples accounts?

Comment

The most active is likely to be the Facebook group or the Discord server.
              http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Another newbie to the forum. Hi

Comment

Working...
                X