Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How much did you buy your CB7 for? And how much have you spent on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 Accord ex wagon Perfect condition, with bad piston ring. $400

title transfer $35

15 Pina Colada airfresheners idk like $20 (He had lemon hate lemon.)

H23 with 60,000 on it and a dsm turbo set up traded for my spoon ws388(free to me)

Maybe 850 with fluids for my turbo wagon. I also have a $20 96 gt celica with new paint, but thats another story.

Comment

i paid 2,500 for it and spent about 2,000 over the past year

H22 comin very soon

Comment

i spent 6000 for the car 1500 for a newer f22a 500 after that shitty one blew 150 for the weapon r intake 40 for springs 50 for tower strut bars 165 for headlights 80 for tails 40 for lip spoiler 95 for OBX twin loop 25 for voltage stabilizer 15 for bumper lights 25 for 90-91 square grill 10 for "accord" emblem for the grill and prolly around 50 for paint (rims grill valve cover emblems) said thing most of that will be changing

Comment

91 Accord EX sedan

$free
          $370 tires
          $25 ebay short ram
          $60 battery

To be determined: How much will I spend finding a decent Accord or Prelude to donate manual transmission or entire drivetrain to get rid of the stupid malfunctioning slushbox? Who knows...?

Comment

91 EX Sedan

$350
            $150 for Rear Break Shoes, Battery, and Valve Cover gaskets

Total - $500

Comment

The CB was free.

In the year and a half I have owned the CB I have spent close to about $3000 on mods and maintenance.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

3850 for the car
                over 3000 in mods and maintenence

so almost 7k total

Comment

3000...have not done any modifications to it...just put gas and oil in it! im ur typical girl when it comes to cars!

Belize Blue 2008 Honda Accord EX-L Driver

3.5L V6 and 6 Speed Manual Transmission

Comment

well when i had mine, i paid $500 for it, even tho ive never paid over $500 to buy any car, and the stock f22a1 died a horrible oil-less death not my fault, just happened and my dad got me a JDM f22a from ebay for $750, and from there, my mechanic started doin a few things to it, and i was beating LS hatch backs, no one has ever driven my car, and one day i let my wife drive it and it blew the upper radiator hose and over heated, and started smokin white, but i ran hard with the headgasket gone, i mean everyone and they momma asked me if i had v-tec, dont know why but that thing sung like a bat outta hell after 4000rpm, even richie was WOWed, the i got my neon to build and i started letting go of the honda for a while and in the end i sold it and they blew it up, the first day they bought it. but now i have a monster that doesnt compare to it. but no matter what my heart tells me to get another one, i cant be nothin but jealous everytime i meet up with richie, but hey thats my life story, keep the breed alive by killing the rust
                    OLD

Comment

It was free from my brother... He move back to Puerto Rico and gave me the car.... THANK YOU LITTLE BROTHER I LOVE MY CAR About $2000
                      Last edited by RICHIE*GT35R; 10-05-2007, 08:07 PM.
                      Accord Of The Month January 09
                      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

$2000 for my car

-200 for alarm and keyless entry
                        -332 for catback
                        -130 for cat converter
                        -309 for header
                        -132 for intake
                        -800 for rims and tires
                        -40 for strut bars
                        -40 for bulbs
                        -75 for tail lights
                        -450 for ac compressor with labor
                        -365 for a paint job (not so good)
                        -other stuff, new oil pan, gaskets, timing belts, synthetic oil!, etc...
                        that's a total of over 2873, but i know there's more stuff, i just cant think of it right now

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

i spent 2700 for the car and 3187 for everything else not counting maintance and cleaning supplies

96 Impala SS fund:$300
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=86795

Comment

$3995 for the car. So far about $300 in mods, with plenty more to come.

Oh, and about $3000 in audio gear, also with more to come, although not nearly as much more as in parts.
                            ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                            '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                            Short ram intake
                            Tenrai Himoto catback
                            Smashed front end
                            Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

1700 for the car
                              170 for new alternator fried the old one
                              200 for tires
                              soon 50 for head light

93 Accord SE no tranny:Parting out
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post2070752

86 Ford Ranger fuel problem

Explorer Fund:$1595.23

Comment

3200 for the car
                                2k-3k going turbo
                                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
                                X