Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How much did you buy your CB7 for? And how much have you spent on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought my first ex 4 door for 300 not running. the harmonic balancer came off and stripped the teeth on it, broke the woodruff key. Cleaned out the passage way on the crankshaft, owner supplied new key, i went to the junkyard to buy a used harmonic balancer for 30 bucks. Car was already smogged.

sold the accord for 1200 only cause i needed cash and it was auto

Bought my current lx for 600. spent 220 on registration, homie hooked it up with a trade in for warranty of alternator and spent 100 something on a new battery. free parts off my old sedan such as a deck and all that.

gonna sell this for 1600 obo and pick up a cleaner car possibly looking for a clean opal green accord

Comment

hmm i paid 2k for mine then coilovers $630 amber corners $25 itr's $600 tires $300 legend lip new $175 50/50 taillights $80 so just parts around 1800 and 3000 for it all next car will try and get a s2000 and first thing im getting for that is full coilovers if all goes well

Comment

I paid $1000 for mine, so far $15.99 for smoked taillights, and $34.99 for hids.

Originally posted by wed3k
        are you serious? thats like blaming the rubber because you didn't get the right size for your dick.

Comment

Onecommatwozerozeroperiodzerozero.

threecommazerozerozero in parts and climbing.

Comment

$1150 for the car, about 300 into it. And need to spend about 500 more to get it into great stock condition. And maybe $1000 after that before I trade it off for a Nissan 240sx or Silvia. Or sell it to buy one. Lol
            1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
            For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

I got my cb7 for free from my older sister who just bought an s2k and I have spent 6 grand on my car...
              Rim and tires=900
              tint=200
              eibach lowering springs=400
              koni yellows=500
              Ground control coilovers=350
              Progress sway bars=225
              gsr seats=50
              harness bar=150
              harness=150
              megan racing headers=250
              HID-80
              Muffler-60
              Strut Bars- 25
              Tails- 200
              Intake-100
              Lugs-60
              Radar-130
              Amp, Subs, Etc.-140
              Visor-300
              Stickers-60+
              Honda Emblems-20
              Clutch- 330
              Flywheel- 225
              Manual Swap- 800
              Shift knob- 60
              Poly Bushings- 100
              Getting completely %ucked by Import performance shop= 400+

Comment

I bought mine for $2000. So far i've replaced the windsheild, performed an oil change, and installed a front lip. So far i've spent $250 excluding the car. My budget is $4000 ecxcluding the car. I've got some plans!!

Comment

I paid $200 for mine

Fanblades $200
                  Suspension $100
                  Tas Restoration kit $200
                  Pioneer deck $35
                  5 Lug with s2k wheels $350
                  Hid $50
                  Front camber kit $50

That really it i think lol
                  My Member Ride --> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...66#post2857666

My For Sale Thread --> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181371

Comment

Paid $3,000 and probably just as much if not more for paint,swap,and getting it Bar'd.
                    Freedom Is Not Free
                    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

car cost $ 200 which i had to make 2 payments on (so my wife wouldnt know)
                      traded a junk rx7 for a f22b engine
                      bought poly bushing set $60
                      2 new cv shafts $100
                      bought a bushbutton and toggle switch to actually start the car $20
                      installed the engine and did all the work myself and used stuff lying around the shop that cost nothing

so...$380 and i beat a 2001 rustang the first day i drove it so.....
                      but im accumulating some good parts for the real upgrade

Comment

Car: $1000
                        Motor: $1006 shipped
                        OEM front lip: $10

That's it so far. Car came with D2 coilovers, five lug swap, and Civic Type R wheels.
                        Last edited by Bacon; 09-11-2011, 12:29 PM.
                        H23A-powered CB7 coming soon.....

Comment

car: $0 (was a gift)
                          (and only spend money on basic maintenance and fixing any running or shifting problems.)
                          1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                          1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                          1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                          1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

I purchased my 92DX bone stock for $1800 back in April 2010 and spent well let see

Pass emissions $300
                            One piece headlights $350
                            Red clears $90
                            Oem fogs $150
                            Intersection lights $15
                            Rear fog $75
                            CF hood and trunk $850
                            Rims and tires $650
                            Oem visors $90
                            Black interior swap including RSX seats and all wiring for manual to power swap $1500
                            Apex exhaust $500
                            Rear disc conversion and brembos all around with ebc brake pads $400
                            Sound system $400
                            Koni super cup kit $450
                            That's around $5,415 that's not including all the stuff I have purchased and resold and lost money on, and other items I know I'm missing.

Comment

i bought mine back around may-junish of 08 for 900. just a few months after the f22a1 that was in it went and that was the start of my list.

f22b motor - $864 shipped
                              first exhaust - $120
                              system - $850
                              second muffler with install - $80
                              tints- $155
                              primer spray job - $30
                              rust fix - $50 (done by my dad)
                              alignment - $85
                              brake system - $400
                              header - $260
                              h22 swap shipped with misc parts - $3500
                              suspension - $450
                              current paint - $150
                              front and rear sway bars - $110
                              intake - $40
                              second exhaust with install - $185

total so far - $7244 if you include the price of the car then it would be $8144.
                              most likely im missing a few things on the list as well.
                              Last edited by 92accordcb7ex; 09-09-2011, 01:46 AM.

Comment

wow a lot of you guys have put a ton of money into your cars. i was also somewhat surprised that i wasn't the only one that got mine for free lol. i hope to be able to put some money into mine as well.
                                1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                                1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                                1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                                1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
                                X