Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How much did you buy your CB7 for? And how much have you spent on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well my 93 LX w/170k was bought in a "Just for now" type thing for $800.
    And one day decide to see what turn signals would cost and Found CB7Tuner.com. Now I'm ass deep in what i can do to this car.

Comment

paid 300 for 93 dx coupe 189k. needed rotors paid some douche mechanic like 200 for parts and labor, but that was all she needed. paid 800 for 91 ex sedan 291k a beater. honestly i believe cb7s are the bomb diggity. the ride, the reliability ,the mpg ,and you can find them relatively cheap. i'll be rockin a cb7 until I the DMV takes my drivers license or i die lol.

Comment

Paid 2k for mine and have put about 1500 into it so far. Mostly on neglected maintenance and getting it cleaned up.

I am sure it will be much more when I get it to where I want it.
        93 CB7 SE Coupe
        00 EJ6 Sedan
        12 Pilot Touring
        08 Altima Coupe V6 SE

Comment

Paid $800 with 219k on the clock

so far i spent $700 on restoration, maintenence and some mods

Comment

Paid 1000 bucks for my car with 132 on the clock. Got another 600 or so in maintanance. And about to drop 4-6k in a total build. My mrt will explain it all.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
              wow guess i should update this list a tid bit

$1700 Dohc F20b w/ all perts needed to install first time
              $ 2500 Dohc f20b rebuild/ build
              $500 M2F4 trans
              $250 JDM one piece headlights
              $250 GSquare Grill
              $200 JDM fogs
              $300 Xenon mild front lip
              $4-500 Tanabe hyper medallion super exhaust
              $2000 on other odds n ends haha

ok now that was my previous setup now here my new one

$1800 RB25DET/Trans..................Wait what
              $250 S13 rear sub frame and Vlsd
              $850 Accord CF4 SIR-T front end

that's about it so far
              you got that RB for pretty cheap!

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

i got mine for 2000€ (about $2700) and plan for about 11000€ in all for my project! snif but when you're in love money doesn't count The real problem is to get parts, we're forced to order from US or Japan/Malaysia and shipping is very expensive
                -Sorry if my english is bad, i try to improve it and do my best to be understood
                -Soon, you will come back to live...

Bought from: Jack Lee ,Tommi ,408cb7 , xkjnboix

Comment

i got my cb for 650 in toronto canada it has 540k but the body is in great conditions and i cant wait to start putting money into it

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                    you got that RB for pretty cheap!
                    yea because thats the shipped price lol most of the 5spd swaps I see go for more then that plus shipping im happy

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                    1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread
                    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

1992 Cb7

Paid a 1k for the 91 I had 3 months ago over a 1k on getting it going. Yes I was ripped off 1st car into the JDM game. Totaled that one hit a pole kept going, then slammed into a curb it was r.i.p from the cost to fix was more than the value . Found a 92 for 500 bucks bad transmission swapped the one FROM MY 91 . has a/c tints system double din ive only used about 1500 so far. It has a f20b block 92 head and 91 tranny lol now I know a hell alot more about the jdm game so Im doing more for less. OEM baby! but im addicted and in love sold my cadillac and truck for a Honda

Comment

Originally posted by justin123560 View Post
                        i've Been Riding In My Cb7 Since I Was An Embryo. It Was A Hand Me Down From My Mom. I'm 20 Now . Since I've Got The Car I've Spent Around $3000 In 5 Years Mostly On Maintenance.
                        Like!
                        YEP. I AM Canadian.
                        1990 Accord EX 220,000 KM. Essentially stock with 15" alloys and chin spoiler added. K&N filter and Bosch plugs. ICE COLD A/C which I love!

1992 white EX 4 dr, 5 spd. (602,000 Kms and I JUST RETIRED IT. SO SAD!) DEC 9TH, 2005 - MAY 31, 2012. I added 229,000 kms to it. Great car!

Comment

I paid 850.00 for mine ( had a broken rotor button. The guy couldn't get it to start.). I have spent several hundred in parts (i do most of my work on my cars.) in a year and a half. Mostly cause the previous owner let repairs go. If someone wanted to buy it now, it would take a lot money, more than its worth. I plan to keep it a long time.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

i got my car for like $320.00 and i got over ten grant into it over the past 4 years its kinda crazy ...

Comment

I got my 1990 sedan lx as a gift, 124k miles. But car was in horrible condition, front end and rear had been hit. Interior smelled like cats, seats were stained and dirty, speakers were popped, door panel faabric was coming off, battery was shit, oil in the spark plugs, distributor and radiator needed to be replaced, and ofcourse a major tune up was needed . . Everyone told me to junk it and get a couple hundred, but I had hope. Haha so as of now I've had the car for almost a year, and haven't got to the fun part yet. I figured everything under the hood was most important.
                              So . .
                              Tune up, brakes, radiator, front buper and fender, distributor, 2 batterys, valve gasket cover, complete detail, wink rally mirror, inner door handles, seat covers, pioneer head unit, and maybe some other little things.
                              Luckily I've been learning to do everything myself, so as of now I've probably spent a little under 1k.
                              But maaan do I have some plans

Comment

Got mine for $250 and I am into it around $4-5k in parts.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                                '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                                '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X