Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

some guys really are jerks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some guys really are jerks

so the other day i was drivin to football practice in no real hurry. well i found an integra and a s2000. well we started racing...or trying to in traffic. well we finally got to the front of a light. it was the s2000, then the integra, then me. light turned green and we took off. we both left the integra by a few car lengths. the s2000 was about 2 behind me then he was right on me then blew past me and gained about 3 lengths. i was like wtf!?!? well we pull over and i tell him what i have. and i ask what he had. he smirked and said "some little goodies." (prick! ) well i could see the air/fuel ratio gauge and a pressure gauge underneath it. so we drive around the corner and i see the integra. i figured out they were friends and neither one of them would tell me what they had. but i know the integra had something cause when we took off i saw all kinds of smoke comin from his exhaust and it wasn't cause it was a p.o.s. or something like that.
    90 LX (R.I.P.) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137301
    91 EX (DD) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142483

Originally posted by frohawker
    but i know the integra had something cause when we took off i saw all kinds of smoke comin from his exhaust and it wasn't cause it was a p.o.s. or something like that.
    probaly means he doesnt know how to work on his car...

and dood, you play football?. Highschool im guessing. I play too but our season ended 2 weeks ago...
    My Black "H"
    AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

Whenever I beat someone I never tell them exactly what I have. In my Z all I got is cold air intake. But if they ask all I say is "stuff." Maybe the gauges were for show....

Comment

dont worry about that man. when i had a meet one time a guy with a '99 civic SI was there. i asked him what he had. all he said was "the usual bolt ons. intake, headers, and exhaust." i was like ok. then later that day while a bunch of us were cruising i heard a BOV. guess who it was? lol.

dont worry if someone doesnt want to tell you whats under their hood. i know i wouldnt if i just met some new people. then my sepcs would get told to all their friends then my car wouldnt be a sleeper anymore. lol. no worries man. some are just a little secretive about whats under their hood. if he's boosted and you didnt hear the BOV then he might be trying to keep it sleeper status.

Comment

Wrong forum.... but going around telling everyone you have = you wont have it for much longer

Comment

you guys play football? where at and what postion ...i ended today on thanksgiving...we play are rivals on thanksgiving for over 102 years

Comment

wrong forum.
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

yes wrong forum but i probly wouldnt tell u all the stuff i got cuz tweekers look for cars with $$ under the hood to jack

Comment

Originally posted by moe
                  yes wrong forum but i probly wouldnt tell u all the stuff i got cuz tweekers look for cars with $$ under the hood to jack
                  Couldnt have said it better myself
                  Originally posted by 92dm
                  I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                  VOUCHES
                  Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

unless its something you can see, i always say stock
                    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

all talk

I have run into a few people that dont wanna talk cause they dont like people to know what they got under the hood and some that lack social skills but really like to fix up there cars....

myself I park in the garage so takes off a lil stress.

anyways i wouldnt call em a jerk for not tellin ya. just very secretive!

Laters!
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7
                        Couldnt have said it better myself
                        X2...
                        DONT SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE

Comment

I dont really have anything under the hood, but when i smoke something like an integra i always tell them im stock. I dont really like saying what i got because of the tweeks that go around loking to make easy money.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                          '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                          '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Some guys really are jerks. They post threads in the wrong forum.

Comment

I never tell anyone what's in my ride, performance or appearance/sound. Too many shady ass fools out there. But I also don't smirk and act like I'm superior because I beat a car that's obviously not as expensive or tuned as my own.
                              Last edited by visualpoet; 11-23-2007, 11:19 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X