Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What Makes An Accord A CB7???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Makes An Accord A CB7???

Ok I bought a 92 Accord a few weeks ago and I would like to know what makes an Accord a CB7???
    Time to Fix it Up

CB7 is the chassis code in the vin number, for example 1HGCB7...........
    The 1HG is the code of the plant the car was manufactered at.
    PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

CB7 is a variant in the SM4 model range.

there are CB1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9, available in the SM2/3/4/5 model ranges.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
      Honda Accord Euro-R
      Honda Odyssey Absolute
      Honda City I-DSi
      Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
        CB7 is the chassis code in the vin number, for example 1HGCB7...........
        The 1HG is the code of the plant the car was manufactered at.
        1HG was built in Ohio (Honda of America)
        JHM was built in Japan
        Then it's CB7 which is the chassis and model code for the 90-93 Accord coupe and sedan with the F22. The wagon is a CB9 and in other parts of the world there were CB3, CB5, etc. Like you hear Civic guys saying they have and EF (88-91 JDM Civic) or an EG (92-95 JDM Civic) and Integras are DA, DB abd DC, etc.
        Originally posted by Junior Smurff
        Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Thank You Everyone!!! My Accord is an American made CB7 Thanks now on to figure other stuff out. I really wish i wasn't mechanically un-inclined.
          Time to Fix it Up

Comment

Originally posted by kkaiser7901 View Post
            Thank You Everyone!!! My Accord is an American made CB7 Thanks now on to figure other stuff out. I really wish i wasn't mechanically un-inclined.
            When you're mechanically un-inclined, there are two things to do...

Find a way to take control of a tuning website, and make lots of friends

Comment

so hold up, isnt the cb7 american made? i thought each chassis number represented different regions.
              '91 Concord Metallic Blue. Status: under construction

Comment

CB7 is the chassis code for the North American market coupe and sedan. CB9 is the wagon the same market.

The others are all European or Asian market models (Australia and New Zealand seem to get the Asian models... not sure what Africa gets, probably the Euro models)

Comment

ok cool, thanks. i guess i was right then in what i was thinking
                  '91 Concord Metallic Blue. Status: under construction

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    CB7 is the chassis code for the North American market coupe and sedan. CB9 is the wagon the same market.

The others are all European or Asian market models (Australia and New Zealand seem to get the Asian models... not sure what Africa gets, probably the Euro models)
                    Japan models.
                    At the time of the CB however they were built here at our old assembly plant and tagged as CB3's.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Cool

So now that i know that i have a cb7.... I just recently purchased the car and the guy told me he had a fuel rail and exhaust if i wanted it put on or not. I said yes but i have no idea of all of the other mods on the car. If some one could take a look at a few pictures of it and maybe let me know some of the stuff they can blatently see it would be much appreciated!
                      Time to Fix it Up

Comment

Show us some pics then...

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                        White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Im not gonna lie, I have been trying to put pictures on with no luck. It keeps telling me either my file is to big or it just wont load. I read the forum on how to and i got a photobucket but it still wont work for some reason if someone could elaborate on the easiest way let me know please.
                          Time to Fix it Up

Comment

Open your photos with a picture manager and save them in a smaller format. Then use the "manage attachments" button to upload the saved versions when you reply to the thread.

92 Accord LX

My Ride

Comment

[IMG] "your picture url here" [/IMG]

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                              -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Working...
                              X