Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Pulling out a "FUSE",SO THEFT CAN STEAL MY CAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CustomLowz
    you can always bag the vehicle and have a kill switch on the switchbox, and another kill for the compressors...
    Or you could just take the steering wheel, gas pedal and the left rear wheel with you. For those that don't have air, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
      Or you could just take the steering wheel, gas pedal and the left rear wheel with you. For those that don't have air, of course.
      get a chain, and wear the wheel as a charm.

as Ludacris put it... "Feels like a Midget, is hangin' on my necklace..."

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior

ahhahahhaha
        1992 Honda Prelude S - Swapped F22A6 - Turbo 16g Powered!

Mods: 3" Exhaust,450CC Injectors, DSM Manifold, DSM Ported 16g, Stealthmode Oil Line Kit, RFL BOV, JDM Black Housing Headlights, Clear Corners, Tinted Tails, Forbidden Short Shifter, Front Mount Intercooler, Chipped and Tuned P06 ECU - Tuned With Uberdata, Lowered 1.7,6 Puck Clutch"

PARTING OUT F22A1

Comment

LOL, de-assemling the car each time would work too, car in parts in your room= no stealing lol. Anyways, I don't have a big worry of my car getting stolen....but the thign with alarms...no one really cares anymore :S. Alarms go off so often no pays any attention to them anymore. That fuel kill switch sounds interesting, I want one lol.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner_Time
            LOL, de-assemling the car each time would work too, car in parts in your room= no stealing lol. Anyways, I don't have a big worry of my car getting stolen....but the thign with alarms...no one really cares anymore :S. Alarms go off so often no pays any attention to them anymore. That fuel kill switch sounds interesting, I want one lol.
            you can always wire the alarm siren in with the horn, that way you have both going off at the same time. Thats what I have with my truck, and it sounds like nothing else on the road. People always pay attention when that goes off...

Comment

you could also take a dump in your seat so that no one would want to sit in the seat to hot wire it. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                you could also take a dump in your seat so that no one would want to sit in the seat to hot wire it. later.
                Then it would be stinkay! Imagine that baking in the sun all day...

Comment

Then it would be stinkay! Imagine that baking in the sun all day...
                  my mouth's watering just thinking about it. later.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                    my mouth's watering just thinking about it. later.
                    imagine if its alittle runny, with little chunks of corn...

Comment

imagine if its alittle runny, with little chunks of corn...
                      mmm...and beer nuts. i'm totally going to get something to eat....maybe a tootsie roll. later.

Comment

that is like the coolest idea ever. i would never have thought of that in a million years.

Now lets just hope that no one ever has to try to run away from a killer via a car with a cut off switch for the fuel pump.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
                          that is like the coolest idea ever. i would never have thought of that in a million years.

Now lets just hope that no one ever has to try to run away from a killer via a car with a cut off switch for the fuel pump.
                          oh well, their problem, isn't it?

Comment

what if you put a a puch botton switch under some carpet in a obsure place and hit it with your foot to turn it on or off? would have to be in a place where nothing normaly would hit it though.
                            spin city

Comment

I was pondering rewiring the "clutch down to start car" thing into a hidden button (hold to start) but I didn't know if it messes with the shifting and I am lazy. Thoughts?
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

you'd have to somehow water proof that button if you decided to place it under the floormat.

i would love to see someone actually turn the cigarette lighter into the fuelpump kill switch.

i mean when it's pushed in, it completes the circuit to start the car, when it's popped out, that's the opening in the circuit.

Comment

Working...
                                X