Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Pulling out a "FUSE",SO THEFT CAN STEAL MY CAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulling out a "FUSE",SO THEFT CAN STEAL MY CAR.

question-

Just wanted to know, that if i take out a FUSE (any Fuse) from the motor fuse box. and the theft cant take my car. If i do this constantly (taking out, n putting the FUse back on) . WIll it eventually fuck something up in my car (Motor wise ..ETC).

P.s. also would it help if i took out a fuse from the driver side . or does it have to be a certain one, or which one is best to take out.

IF THAT'S NOT GOOD, THEN WHAT COULD I TAKE OFF MY CAR THAT WOULD HELP ME NOT GET MY CAR STOLEN.

[SIZE=7]ALARM IS NO QUESTION [SIZE].
    91 Accord EX (Fresh Look STOCK)
    BIG PLANS on THIS!!!!

9-12-05 - On

Well i think people suggest the starter fuse..damn i think thats the one...its in the main fuse box on the passenger side under the hood....starter fuse or something that will prevent it from starting...no it wont hurt anything although it might wear out the fuse faster but they arent expensive or hard to get whatsoever so its up to you...can come in handy or you could invest in a good alarm, and glass etching.

Comment

why not pull the ECU fuse....

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Wait the starter doesnt have a fuse...its a relay isnt it...yea bwa..lol damn im retarded.

Comment

Friend of mine told me to pull out 1 of the 4 spark plug wires. n take that shit with me

P.s. what the hell would GLASS ETCHING do for me
          BIG PLANS on THIS!!!!

9-12-05 - On

Comment

Glass etching helps your car to be identified if its pulled over down the road or found...and ive heard that it helps to deter thieves...i for one dont understand it because u could break that window and thats that but then again its suppose to get you good money back if your car is stolen..it lowers your insurance or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by kingofny1997
              Friend of mine told me to pull out 1 of the 4 spark plug wires. n take that shit with me

P.s. what the hell would GLASS ETCHING do for me
              Cars can start without one spark plug wire. It'll run like crap but it'll run. And for glass etching, its more like a theft deterrant. They cant sell the windows because it is tracable, and they cant sell the car as a whole becuase then they'd have to spend hundreds to replace the glass. Thats the idea behind it, but if someone wants to just part out everything else, then your screwed. Get an alarm, thats my advise.

Comment

See the thing is i have a As-9903 Alarm. I think its a cheap ass fuck alarm. First because its silenced. Also cause if i don't start my car off , in like 2-3 days. Then when i want to start the car, u hear the motor take its time rolling over to start. but after the car gets nice warmed up, its good.
                BIG PLANS on THIS!!!!

9-12-05 - On

Comment

Originally posted by kingofny1997
                  See the thing is i have a As-9903 Alarm. I think its a cheap ass fuck alarm. First because its silenced. Also cause if i don't start my car off , in like 2-3 days. Then when i want to start the car, u hear the motor take its time rolling over to start. but after the car gets nice warmed up, its good.

Upgrade to an alarm by DEI....vipers rock with the 2 way pagers...and you can have them say anything you want with some modification!!

Comment

I think fuse no. 24 (7.5A) will disconnect the power going to the a/t control unit and also fuse no. 2(15A) in dash fuse box is going to a/t control ..... I got this is from the service manual
                    TRY IT

Comment

who the hell takes out a spark plug every time you park your car? or pulls a fuse even.

listen dude, make your life a lot easier and instal a fuel pump kill switch.

no fuel=no start.

http://www.teamdelsolwa.com/howto/fuelcutoff.htm
                      later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Yea i was going to recommend that....

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                          who the hell takes out a spark plug every time you park your car? or pulls a fuse even.

listen dude, make your life a lot easier and instal a fuel pump kill switch.

no fuel=no start.

http://www.teamdelsolwa.com/howto/fuelcutoff.htm
                          later.
                          I was just going to suggest the same thing. Have the switch under the seat, or have a few switches, that way only YOU will know how to start the car.

Comment

I forget what its called now, but in the top row of the kickpanel box, third fuse from the front of the car...its a 7.5A. Car won't do anything even if you have the key.

I'm stepping up to a fuel kill soon. I've always seen a way to make it so you have to hold a switch down while you crank. I might do that one as well.

B/c I'm not paranoid or anything (rolls eyes)

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                              I forget what its called now, but in the top row of the kickpanel box, third fuse from the front of the car...its a 7.5A. Car won't do anything even if you have the key.

I'm stepping up to a fuel kill soon. I've always seen a way to make it so you have to hold a switch down while you crank. I might do that one as well.

B/c I'm not paranoid or anything (rolls eyes)
                              you can always bag the vehicle and have a kill switch on the switchbox, and another kill for the compressors...

Comment

Working...
                              X