H22a Bisimoto Header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang View Post
    all anyone ever wanted was a dyno comparing the bisi to stock. whats the big deal? wouldnt comparing your product to the oem counterpart be common sense?
    x2, alot of people lack common sense, their either blindly promoting or bllindly discrediting the product. Who knew a simple apples to apples (1 variable) dyno was soo hard to pull off.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
      That thread was actually closed because of comments like yours. I went back and looked at it. Also, he posted a valid dyno, so what more do you want? A dyno on a stock F22 isn't good enough?

If you truely believe that, then you are NOT as H-T experienced as you think you are. I mentioned 3 people right off the top of my head that got constantly flamed for making "outlandish" claims that they ended up substantiating, and which the attacks continued. We are talking like 20-30 page flamefests.

If you don't want to see people get dicked around, then you should hold your attacking opinion until you have some kind of substantial support for it. Attacking a product you know nothing about is just as much dicking prospective buyers around as claiming it is does impossible things. Mainly because then the potential buyer has a hard time sorting out what is truthful and what is not.

I have news for you. Most people aren't even going to spend $600-1200 on a header. If they do, they probably aren't going to just blindly dump it. You aren't really doing them some egalitarian protective service by participating in a bitch fest.

It is one thing to ask Bisi for sunbstantiation. It is another matter entirely to ASSUME that he can't deliver because he doesn't provide it immediately on request. He is busy, has tons of crap on backlog, maintains a racing schedule, and a personal life. When he does provide substantiation, people like Jose make it a mission to try and tear it apart with flaming, so honestly, it probably isn't that high up his priority list. Contrary to your popular belief, the internet is probably not his main source of revenue.

i'm coming off as a hater and you are coming off as a nustwinger. so be it.
      '91ex coupe, modified.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP0JsF__KzA

@ConaireSmith on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by kentucky accord View Post
        When a builder has done nothing but positive things, and created well made and performing products, why not nutswing??

I'm sure you have a favorite shop in town, a favorite brand you like to buy stuff from, maybe an electronic brand, or whatever it may be. When a company proves themselves to be worthy, they gather a loyal following.
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
          When a builder has done nothing but positive things, and created well made and performing products, why not nutswing??

I'm sure you have a favorite shop in town, a favorite brand you like to buy stuff from, maybe an electronic brand, or whatever it may be. When a company proves themselves to be worthy, they gather a loyal following.

agreed.
          '91ex coupe, modified.

@ConaireSmith on twitter

Comment

I am down for this!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

i try too get the best parts i can... so i`m going in on the group buy ..and my cb will be be great

Comment

I read the last 3 pages of this and I am shocked, and pleasantly suprised at the same time. Recently, Bisimoto has become more popular due to the successes with our, customer and magazine projects, and that upsets a few people. It is ok, as it does come with the territory.
                We have made headers since 2001 for the F, H, D and B engines. Most of our clients, until recently have been road race and drag race applications. That pendelum has swung to hot and mild street applications.

In regard to my HT comments, it was geared towards a select 2 individuals to continue to follow Bisimoto posts and create havoc. Big Mike's prelude setup is one from a customer who wanted to upgrade his ITBs and Header based upon our expertise. The results shown were at conservative tuning levels with the upgrade, versus a perfect tune with the previous setup. Why the differential in tuning? Time constaints as he had a show to attend. More will be seen from his build.

Back to the comments shared on HT...I also stated on HT about my experiences with a similar instace, but with B-series headers, and I performed expensive tasks to satisfy what I thought was a good cause:

Provide dyno charts of a stock motor with Bisimoto header: did it; not enough
                Provide dyno charts vs 3 competitiors: did it, not satisfactory
                Provide temperatures: showed it, not enough
                Share timing maps: did it, still more info required
                Give to another dyno facility: did it out of state, still not enough
                Send to our dyno of choice...

..at that time, it became obvious that no matter what Bisimoto Engineering did, it would not be enough. BTW, the people who were so against the designs, were never, or ever planned to be customers. Some people are just enemies of progress. And I saw the same pattern with the H22 thread...after all, it had the same people.

More requests poured in: what were the AFRs? How about with a Portlflow head? Charts with skunk 2 cams? What about with 2.25" exhaust? When would it end?

So many companies make headers and NEVER invest in a dyno, or care to show dyno charts. Others knock off decent designs. The funny thing is that Bisimoto engineering has really great products and has proven technology...but a small group of people are hell bent on calling us liars, scammers and now cheaters.

I understand that people fear what they do not understand, or even hate what goes against the grain. But why is our scene becoming so vicious against hard workers?

Someone mentioned that Tony 1 does not get scrutiny..wrong. He DID NOT in the past, but look now. Same thing.

Scott Byars, nice chap, very bright. Creates his own path...bashing begins.

But a guy can go and knock off an SMSP header in China, with poor construction and cheater collectors, and he is hailed as king.

All this hate does one thing...moves great minds and hard workers out of the Honda scene.

Last note, does anyone even remeber that RMF used to be my fabricator, and ran off to Arizona in the middle of a large project of mine? His units were old technology that we developed, and it never progressed from inception. Interesting, is it not?

Bottom line, The h22 is a good platform, but the requests for Bisimoto headers usually come from serious enthusiasts who have decent mods, and we have tons of charts for that.

To see a bone stock unit dyno graph will have to come when I have the time to perform the test, just like I did for the F22.
                Last edited by Bisimoto; 01-09-2010, 10:05 AM.
                'Bisimoto D15/D16/F18/F22
                World's Fastest and Quickest TRUE unibody all motor FWD
                World's Fastest All Motor SOHC Honda
                1988 CRX Unibody, D16 full street: 12.68 @ 107mph
                1988 CRX Unibody, D15 full race: 10.77 @ 123mph
                1988 CRX Unibody, F22A full race: 9.81 @ 139mph
                2006 Insight Unibody, F22A: 9.26 @ 152mph
                NEW!:www.bisimoto.com: parts, dyno tuning, apparel, technology!
                Bisimoto's Facebook page
                478 HP naturally aspirated F22A!!!

Comment

I always wondered what the deal was with RMF. Now I know!

People will doubt, Bisi. It's inevitible. Not all of those people are going to be uneducated idiots, either (kentucky_accord certainly is not an uneducated idiot.) The thing is, not every tuned Honda engine in the country is going to be using Bisimoto products, so ignore the haters! Bring quality products to the table as you always have. Support your customers and those that support you.

Honestly, for all the headers out there that everyone "must get"... I've never seen any more dyno proof than I've seen for yours. It's just that by the time people get ahold of these pieces, they're already popular. The popularity makes them famous (SMSP, for example... I know the quality is top notch, but I couldn't tell you how much power the H22 header makes, aside from ONE comparison test I read on H-T that said somewhere around 18hp... and I couldn't tell you the details of the engine it was on, the environmental conditions, the tuner's capabilities, or even they dyno it was on)

Comment

i have worked with ,talked on the phone to Bisimoto they are great....great customer service [and yes i`m a pain in the ass] if i think they are good /great they are ....it so easy to put people down..but most don`t give complements as much as they should because they are out enjoying the things that they have bought

Comment

Well I would like to say that I'm behind Bisi 250%. When I first heard of your detractors on H-T, I was immediately urged to join the fight and rally to your cause; but then I realized that would only continue the cycle of idiotic babbling.

I personally can't stand H-T. Like owequitit said there are some bright minds up there, but I have ways outside H-T that I can contact them if I so desire. And besides, I feel unless you have an Si/GSR/S2000, you're not welcome anyway. I don't think any other car has it as bad within its own make line as we do as Accord owners.

What sells me on Bisi is this, he has the best N/A Honda around. I may be a "half-uneducated idiot"; which I will be the first to admit if you know me personally, but commons sense tells me if I wanna go fast I might wanna check out what he's doing right. Let's see some of those flaming H-T Civic and Integra owners try and pull on Bisi in the quarter or half mile, with their "oh so proven builds". I'm sure not many could unless they have some serious HP.

And I say to you personally Bisi that I appreciate all the hard work you do. I thank you for putting up with me and my annoying phone calls, and I like that you take the time out to even have a quick 5 minute AIM conversation. Your love of the Honda and particularly your passion for the CB7 community is unreal compared to any other performance builder. This man was pouring out his heart and soul into stuff just for us even on his birthday! That's love man. Hope to see you some day at one of your stops on the east coast. And you better believe that whenever the H22 header is finished, whether it's only better than Megan, or better than Kamikaze, I'm buying it.

'94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                      If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

I don't know what the big deal is anyways. so many talking shit, Bisi doesn't have a gun in your asshole and telling you to buy his new h22 header. if he can make a f22 scream with all his knowledge and know how then by all means let him. Now one else is responsible for his company and most of the people that buy headers and take their vehicles to get dyno on their own anyway to see what their getting for and get excited over a few hp after spending 400 bucks. I would be happy just to get 10hp from it. most people waste more money on rearfogs,fogs,bumper poles and get nothing out of it.

.Bisi keep doing what your doing and cause you do it well, don't mind those that complain and would never in there mind give in and buy your products. You can place you hard work into the hands of those that want to buy your header and other goodies and machine services you have. I'm glad your even on here with us to chat about new products and give the cb7 a fighting chance with all the civic and integra's that we can stand out to with H-swaps and f engines N/a or Boosted.

For all those cryin stop being bunch of baby back shcool boy bitches your not funding it.

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by kentucky accord View Post
                          I have done nothing to nutswing, you just, in your biased fashion, assume that anyone who doesn't adopt the same position as you is a "nutswinger."

All I have said is that the dyno is not completely invalid, and it is still isn't. If you can't deal with that tough. Maybe you are just pissed off that people aren't swinging from your nuts.
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                            I have done nothing to nutswing, you just, in your biased fashion, assume that anyone who doesn't adopt the same position as you is a "nutswinger."

All I have said is that the dyno is not completely invalid, and it is still isn't. If you can't deal with that tough. Maybe you are just pissed off that people aren't swinging from your nuts.

'91ex coupe, modified.

@ConaireSmith on twitter

Comment

I want one not just for better flow and hp, but just because it looks badass under the hood! LoL

I cant wait to see the gains once one these mounts onto a fully built hybrid or not motor. If i had the money JUN would build my h22 engine plus tune with Bisi's headers. Bisi's headers = more bling factor under the hood. All show no go FTW! LOL
                              Hybridnation

Comment

IF YOUR DOING A GROUP BUY FOR THE H22 HEADER IM IN FOR SURE I HAVE THE CASH RIGHT NOW..

im using caps becasuse im that serious

Comment

Working...
                                X