No announcement yet.

H22a Bisimoto Header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

updates?...tbh i dont really care about all this drama...i just wanna go fast

just my 2 cents
    Last edited by Jukesbox; 01-24-2010, 01:42 PM.

A & A Auto Service
    Pro-Spec
    TorontoJDM
    "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Just curious..Any updates on this?

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

As am I.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
        JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

most teg and civic owners are homos/***ots/and stupid mexicans. fuck them. i tell every honda owner i meet, if you want parts, bisimoto is where its at
          miss my turbo cb7
          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

any updates????

Comment

A friend of mine spoke to bisi or one of bisi staff on the phone recently, they say they are still testing and getting the kinks out which I think is a good thing rather than to put something out thats not 100%. Screw the impatient fucks, I can't wait myself for these to come out but this guy has a reputation and seems to be particular about his line of products so he is of course taking quality time to complete and release these. I think Im just gonna by some other not so expensive headers in the meanwhile until these drop. Everybody juss CHILL
              FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
              Pm meX
              I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
              H22A Swap
              I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Looks like I will be saving some money then, I have heard nothing but good things about bisi parts! Patience is of Virtue...
                The CB7 Collector.
                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

I just sent them an email the other day actually. We need to get a group buy in going cause i have the loot set aside for it.

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                    most teg and civic owners are homos/***ots/and stupid mexicans. fuck them. i tell every honda owner i meet, if you want parts, bisimoto is where its at
                    Could not agree more. And, I as well refer Bisimoto to any honda owner I know who wants quality performance parts at awesome prices.

Keep doin' what you do best Bisi, you are the fcking man!
                    I cannot wait until this header comes out; and I don't give one damn to see a dyno as it still couldn't change my mind!
                    I also cannot wait until summer to build my head with your valvetrain and cams...

for Bisimoto Engineering!
                    1992 H22A4 Coupe - R.I.P.

Bought from: slammed4thgen. new_beginnings. crzy.tuning. f20aaccordturbo. hondaguy1212. cb4_honda. fatboy1185. wed3k.
                    _____________H22A4CB7. minorreparations. PR CB7. plee3. Bisimoto Engineering.

Sold to: LadyG. sulimed. choppacity. choogee3.

Comment

So heres the deal

I called yesterday and talked t one of the tech guys there. He said that the list price is $1299 I believe. I asked him about any group buys and he told me that they are waiting for 30 people to sign up for it...I added my name to that list so when it gets to 30 the price will be somewhere around $800.
                      Sounds like alot(and it is) but we all know your not going to find a better header...prolly ever..so pony up and call Bisi and get on the list...before i have to buy it for full price..lol

Comment

Same info

I got the same info from april a few weeks ago, but did not get a final price from them.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Ghetto_CB7 View Post
                          I got the same info from april a few weeks ago, but did not get a final price from them.
                          april is cute....... u gotta see her in person. sorry,
                          The beginning of a new era............................
                          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

hey guy's,

im trying to get the H22 header group buy going so I made a thread on the Bisimoto Forums. I also made a thread here for you guys.

Bisimoto H22 Header group buy

Lets get this thing going

Comment

did robert get fired

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                                did robert get fired
                                Robert is not with Bisimoto anymore. I have actually been here since before Robert, but he was more active on this forum. I recently returned to the office after a few months away with some personal matters.

Anyways,I want to try and get this group buy going so that people can get the H-series header they have been waiting so long for.

Comment

Working...
                                X