No announcement yet.

H22a Bisimoto Header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the h22a header will fit the cb7 without need to modify the length of the downpipe correct??

downpipe will have a spot for oem 02 sensor correct??

on the bisi bb4 thread ( http://www.onecamonly.com/showcase/3...dynochart.html ) it says
    "BUT even still, look at what Bisi was able to extract from the motor! This particular motor is internally 100% BONE STOCK, and look at the numbers! The BISIMOTO header, Bisimoto-spec Kinsler ITBs, and Vibrant custom exhaust system combination yielded AWESOME results."

so does this mean to get the 31hp and 21tq gain we have to buy all the EXTERNAL mods listed?? if so i dont think bisi should post that dyno chart cause its misleading. it should be done properly with just the headers installed on a COMPLETELY bone stock motor "INTERNALLY" and EXTERNALLY. im not trying to talk smack, im just trying to get ALL of the facts correct before making such an investment. please bisi prove me wrong by running a dyno with an EXTERNALLY ( motor wise ) and INTERNALLY bone stock h22. i really dont see any other way to prove the claim that 1 certain part / mod can grant such gains.

i know bisi makes badass products and have the fastest N/A f22 in the world.
    i just wanna hear it from the butchers (so to speak) mouth that the bisi headers ALONE on a bone stock h22 internally and externally make 31hp and 21tq gain if not then exactly what gains will investors get? trust me i wanna get this sexy header and i think its badass but bisi has to be completely honest and strait forward with your buyers no gimmicks or marketing ploys. just want the legit strait facts on this header on this motor w/o other mods. thanks
    Last edited by xkjnboix; 05-16-2010, 03:58 PM.
    frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

lol welcome to the controversy

Comment

just pointing out the stated facts my friend ^_^

i still want these as long as it has a spot for an oem o2 sensor and the down pipe length doesnt have to be modded to bolt to the cb7's cat or test pipe or w/e
        Last edited by xkjnboix; 05-16-2010, 03:02 PM.
        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

I don't have the h22 header, but I have the f22 bisimoto header. I made 165 hp to wheels, and 149 ft lb of torque. At 6400 rpm, it is about a good 91 hp over stock. I have a bone stock f22, with just bolt ons and a f22a6 runner with h22 plenum and t body, and level 2cams, these are tuned numbers too.

and the headers do have a place for your stock o2 sensor. as for the location, it's up to bisi as to how he designs your header. and your gonna have to take our car to muffler shop to matchup a flange and gasket from the header to your cat as it is the fat donut style of gasket. with the cams, I felt more torque. with the header, it sounds like a vtec when all the power rips out and gets unleashed. u guys are buying it for cheap, I payed full price. so this is worth every penny that I put into it.

thanks bisimoto engineering. one thing I learned from them, they are not sales people, they are real people like u and I. I am not kissing no ones ass, this is from personal experience. I payed full price so I can actually experience the results, and it came as I expected. my brother's jdm h22 made 186 to wheels with bolt ons and tuned ecu. he has vtec, I don't. mines a single over head cam non vtec, his is a twin cam vtec. u do the judging. hopefully I answered some questions. thanks for reading.
          The beginning of a new era............................
          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
            the h22a header will fit the cb7 without need to modify the length of the downpipe correct??

downpipe will have a spot for oem 02 sensor correct??

on the bisi bb4 thread ( http://www.onecamonly.com/showcase/3...dynochart.html ) it says
            "BUT even still, look at what Bisi was able to extract from the motor! This particular motor is internally 100% BONE STOCK, and look at the numbers! The BISIMOTO header, Bisimoto-spec Kinsler ITBs, and Vibrant custom exhaust system combination yielded AWESOME results."

so does this mean to get the 31hp and 21tq gain we have to buy all the EXTERNAL mods listed?? if so i dont think bisi should post that dyno chart cause its misleading. it should be done properly with just the headers installed on a COMPLETELY bone stock motor "INTERNALLY" and EXTERNALLY. im not trying to talk smack, im just trying to get ALL of the facts correct before making such an investment. please bisi prove me wrong by running a dyno with an EXTERNALLY ( motor wise ) and INTERNALLY bone stock h22. i really dont see any other way to prove the claim that 1 certain part / mod can grant such gains.

i know bisi makes badass products and have the fastest N/A f22 in the world.
            i just wanna hear it from the butchers (so to speak) mouth that the bisi headers ALONE on a bone stock h22 internally and externally make 31hp and 21tq gain if not then exactly what gains will investors get? trust me i wanna get this sexy header and i think its badass but bisi has to be completely honest and strait forward with your buyers no gimmicks or marketing ploys. just want the legit strait facts on this header on this motor w/o other mods. thanks
            he makes each header to your application and optimizes it to work with your mods. this doesnt mean you HAVE to run the kinsler ITB's and a specific exhaust, he just had the dyno graph handy from when he ran Big Mike's prelude and decided to post it. and i believe that number wasnt over a bone stock motor, he ran big mike's original setup (stock internals, different header, and different set of ITB's) then ran his new setup and gave the numbers.

each header is going to make a different amount of power because everyone is getting one tailored to their particular application.

from what i've seen, bisi has been nothing but straight-forward and honest with his information, its just everyone else takes the tidbits of data he gives and then goes around spouting it without knowing what they are talking about and/or mis-quoting him.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post

each header is going to make a different amount of power because everyone is getting one tailored to their particular application.
              so your saying he is going to make 37 different f22 headers for the group buy?

your fucking high

Comment

^^^
                As many of the setups are similar, there isn't really a need for 37 different. But I do believe that is the plan if specifically requested.

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                  so your saying he is going to make 37 different f22 headers for the group buy?

your fucking high
                  Why wouldn't we make a different custom header for each customer? Just because it is a group buy, that does not mean we are going to cut corners or lower the quality of Bisimoto Products.

Every Bisimoto header is custom made to suit the specific application that it is going on. Even with the F22 group buy, we are going to be contact each member on the list to see if there set-ups have changed since the beginning of the group buy, to ensure that the header they get is the right header for there application.

Comment

lol
                    ok bro

Comment

Originally posted by justin@bisimoto View Post
                      Why wouldn't we make a different custom header for each customer? Just because it is a group buy, that does not mean we are going to cut corners or lower the quality of Bisimoto Products.

Every Bisimoto header is custom made to suit the specific application that it is going on. Even with the F22 group buy, we are going to be contact each member on the list to see if there set-ups have changed since the beginning of the group buy, to ensure that the header they get is the right header for there application.

cool story bro.

using that logic, if someone changes their "setup" AFTER the header install, it wont do as well?

sweet!! a $1300 header will actually perform worse if i ADD parts to increase performance!!

just be honest instead of using sales pitches. anyone w/ 2 brain cells to rub together can see straight through it.
                      '91ex coupe, modified.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP0JsF__KzA

@ConaireSmith on twitter

Comment

Header differences...

I have not seen the spec sheet they send you to fill out for your header, however; I would imagine it would mostly include parts that would adjust you powerband.

Cams compression ect.

It may also include a portion for transmission, gearing, and type of use the vehicle is going to endure.

This is so the length of the runners can be made to put maximum scavenging at the correct rpm.

Every other header in the market does the same thing, the difference is that the rpm they choose would be a generic one. For instance one might pick peak scavenging for the h22 to be at 6750 rpm. For most people this is a good rpm as you will be near it for most of the quarter mile, and also for road racing.

However, if you increase your redline to something like 8500 then the rpm you will be in during the quarter will be higher and not spend as much time near peak scavenging. For this person the proper rpm for scavenging may be 7500 or so.

Basically it is tuning the header to preform better in some areas then others, exactly like you do with adjustable cam gears.

So to respond to your post, no adding additional power adders will not decrease the performance of the header, however you may shift your powerband away from where the header preforms best.

The best bet is to know exactly what your build plan is and allow bisi to determine where to make scavenging happen. Or you can do the math yourself and tell him what rpm you want it at, I am assuming he would do that too.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

with mine, there were all the info that asked about what intake manifold your using, from t body size, is the motor stock, compr. ratio, suspension, camshaft, intake manifold gasket, etc. many more but these are on top of my mind.
                          The beginning of a new era............................
                          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by kentucky accord View Post
                            cool story bro.

using that logic, if someone changes their "setup" AFTER the header install, it wont do as well?

sweet!! a $1300 header will actually perform worse if i ADD parts to increase performance!!

just be honest instead of using sales pitches. anyone w/ 2 brain cells to rub together can see straight through it.
                            yes. learn something about the actual physics of an engine and fluid dynamics then come back and talk shit. you do have valid points elsewhere, but yours is not a good argument this time.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Will install soon

I received my H22a Bisimoto header 02/18/11 and it is a nice piece of work. They actually built this thing pretty quickly. I barely had enough time to get my spec sheet in lol. It cost me $886 and it took only a week to build. I encourage anyone running an N/A setup to get one. You will love it. I'm the only fellow in Dallas that has one lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Accordolictx View Post
                                . I barely had enough time to get my spec sheet in lol. It cost me $886 and it took only a week to build.

that should tell you something.
                                www.850fab.com
                                IG - @850Fab
                                FB - @850Fabrication

Comment

Working...
                                X