Facts about the wagon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
    Sorry to butt in, but the above posts are completely off topic. Start a new thread and keep to the topic in the future.
    Actually most of my post WAS in topic. I noted a specific about the wagon in removing the corner lights which is exactly what this thread is about.
    I <3 My Honda CB9!
    My Hondas
    1992 Integra LS Coupe (Sad story...)
    1995 Civic VP Coupe (Traded for->)
    2002 Civic EX Coupe (Traded for->)
    2006 Acura MDX (Long story...)
    1988 Accord DX Sedan (Donated to a friend)
    1992 Accord LX Wagon (Sad Story)

Comment

Originally posted by JesterMasque View Post
      Actually most of my post WAS in topic. I noted a specific about the wagon in removing the corner lights which is exactly what this thread is about.
      I the ones above that. Also, the sedans and coupes have that same screw. All share the same corner lights.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

I the ones above that. Also, the sedans and coupes have that same screw. All share the same corner lights.
        Oh ok, lol.

Thanks though. I saw two or three threads that spread lies about them just popping out... Off to eBay...
        I <3 My Honda CB9!
        My Hondas

Comment

wrd i was off topic.

wel i think this is a wagon fact. the hazard button is on the left side next to the defroster button where as in my old coupe it was in the center. i double checked the owners manual so i know the switch wasnt moved.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

That has nothing to do with the wagon, thats where its suppose to be.
            wat?

Comment

I need to know two things about my wagon (this is good for future search reference):

Can 5th gen shocks work for my rear hatch? I have someone who has a set, but I need to know if they'll fit up so I can keep my hatch open.

Also, I have someone with a replacement mirror for my car. I have a 92, and the mirror is for a 90 sedan. Will that fit up, electronics and all?

Thanks!!
              I <3 My Honda CB9!
              My Hondas

Comment

Originally posted by JesterMasque View Post
                I need to know two things about my wagon (this is good for future search reference):

Can 5th gen shocks work for my rear hatch? I have someone who has a set, but I need to know if they'll fit up so I can keep my hatch open.

Also, I have someone with a replacement mirror for my car. I have a 92, and the mirror is for a 90 sedan. Will that fit up, electronics and all?

Thanks!!

they should fit. both hatches weigh about the same. also the length of the shocks seem similar.

also yeah that mirror will bolt/plug up if its from a sedan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

FACT= wagons have stronger front A-pillars. if you take off the cover off the A-pillar youll see a hollow beam welded onto the regular pillar. because of this, the A-pillar cover is larger than other CB body styles & are not interchangable

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                  Sedan/Coupe tails won't dirrectly bolt onto wagons.
                  Wagons have different front and rear bumpers vs. sedans/coupes.
                  Wagons have larger brakes.
                  so if someone picked up wagon fogs they couldnt mount them on there sedan , being that that bumpers are diff or is that aspect of the bumpers the same (sorta) ..lol?

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

You can, but just have to mod the brackets a little.

Comment

i had found a while back on ebay edm 91 wag fogs but i didn't get them cuz my wag bumper is broke and i want a 9091 sedan bumper lol
                      back at it again

Comment

Does anybody know if the 5th gen. roof rack fits the CB9? How are the OEM racks normally installed?

BTW, 5th gen hatch actuators/shocks do not fit, brackets, mounts, and pivots are all completely different.
                        NEW PSN
                        H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                        RIP

Comment

yeah. look at jarheads 5th gen. its got a 4th gen one. so it should work vise-versa

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                            yeah. look at jarheads 5th gen. its got a 4th gen one. so it should work vise-versa
                            I heard 96-97 is diff. Not the same as in his pic. More flush in the front. Im gonna get it and try. Only $35. If it dosnt fit, ill sell it
                            NEW PSN
                            H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                              Does anybody know if the 5th gen. roof rack fits the CB9? How are the OEM racks normally installed?

BTW, 5th gen hatch actuators/shocks do not fit, brackets, mounts, and pivots are all completely different.
                              To answer both questions, they do fit. They install in place of the gutter trim.

Also, the ones off 1st Gen Odysseys will fit as well.

Comment

To answer both questions, they do fit. They install in place of the gutter trim.

Also, the ones off 1st Gen Odysseys will fit as well.
                                cool
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X