No announcement yet.

Facts about the wagon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh shoot Kyle, I had no idea. Thanks for that.. I just went outside and i saw. Now if i get the covers, i can put it back on
    CDOG
    He's baaaacckk

Comment

Originally posted by CB7@_@TrAnCe View Post
      Oh shoot Kyle, I had no idea. Thanks for that.. I just went outside and i saw. Now if i get the covers, i can put it back on
      Im gonna install the cross bars soon. They just need to be cut to size.

What style roofrack do you have. So far, I thought I was the only one with 96, 97 roof rack on here.

Edit. The 96-97 rr I think flows better with the body lines. Less boxy and more flow
      Last edited by H22WAGON93; 04-17-2010, 09:12 PM.
      NEW PSN
      H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
      RIP

Comment

that white wagon is pretty nasty!

Lou's Build Thread!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
        "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

96-97 rr

NEW PSN
          H22wagon

RIP

Comment

I have a regular stock 91 roof rack with the crossbars. I really dont like them because it kinda makes it harder to clean the top of your car.
            And H22Wagon I like that rack on top. Looks nice
            CDOG
            He's baaaacckk

Comment

I have a regular stock 91 roof rack with the crossbars. I really dont like them because it kinda makes it harder to clean the top of your car.
              And H22Wagon I like that rack on top. Looks nice
              Just wait. I got somthing planned to go on top of that. Clue, same time period. All ready have it, just need to sand and paint
              NEW PSN
              H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                Just wait. I got somthing planned to go on top of that. Clue, same time period. All ready have it, just need to sand and paint
                Nice. Question, was your car stock green? or no
                CDOG
                He's baaaacckk

Comment

Nice. Question, was your car stock green? or no
                  no, it was red
                  NEW PSN
                  H22wagon

RIP

Comment

For you guys with the wagons up north, do you spray something under your car for the winter? Cause i know about all that salt that they put in the roads up there.
                    CDOG
                    He's baaaacckk

Comment

hey guys, i have one more question about the roof rack now. then i'll be satisfied. Painting. Can we paint this with trim black paint or just put on back to black. Cause i got the crossbars off and im going to install the rack back on my car.
                      CDOG
                      He's baaaacckk

Comment

For you guys with the wagons up north, do you spray something under your car for the winter? Cause i know about all that salt that they put in the roads up there.
                        When I lived in TN and the roads were salted, I ALWAYS jacked up one side of the car and hosed everything down underneath during the winter. Then once spring came around I would put it up on stands and give it a good cleaning. Never had any problems....but it was TN

hey guys, i have one more question about the roof rack now. then i'll be satisfied. Painting. Can we paint this with trim black paint or just put on back to black. Cause i got the crossbars off and im going to install the rack back on my car.
                        When I got my roof rack it had seen better days, rust was eating it to pieces and there were more scratches than I would like. I have a sand blasting cabinet so I put it in there and then repainted it black. You can used some sand paper to smooth out scratches and rough the surface up and then repaint it. Just take your time with it. I also repainted the end caps

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

What paint product? just regular spray paint?

Also, did you buy some new screws for the rack because mine are rusted out. Honda i believe is the one place that carry those certain kinds of screws. They have to be the only place because I checked 3 different places which none of them had. I might hit up Lowe's before i resort to Honda
                          CDOG
                          He's baaaacckk

Comment

I used 3 coats of Rustoleum paint, has held up prefectly fine so far. If you're talking about the allen head screw/washer things that go in each of three bracket attaching to the roof itself then I would safely say Honda is the only place to get those.

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Originally posted by HybridKyle View Post
                              I used 3 coats of Rustoleum paint, has held up prefectly fine so far. If you're talking about the allen head screw/washer things that go in each of three bracket attaching to the roof itself then I would safely say Honda is the only place to get those.
                              Thanks bruh, your the man
                              CDOG
                              He's baaaacckk

Comment

I was doing some searching online, came across this for you waggy heads. Some recall's. Has this happend to anyone here.

1991 wagon: Improperly attached washer in cargo area light may have fallen inside during assembly; if tailgate is open and switch is in its middle position, washer can cause short circuit that causes switch to overheat, resulting in fire.

1991-93 wagon: Rear outside seatbelts may lock-up at angles other than those required by federal standard; could increase risk of injury in sudden stop or accident.
                                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X