The Door Crack Plastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Door Crack Plastic

I do not know what the stuff is called, the plastic strips that go on the edge of the door but there is a lot you can do with it like the hood and head lamps.

Or hiding curb rash on wheels.
    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

you can hid curb rash with it, but you cant hide the random black strip that is on the wheel. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
      you can hid curb rash with it, but you cant hide the random black strip that is on the wheel. later.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Yeah, I went crazy with the stuff and I might pick up more for the wheels and a border for the tail lights tomorrow. It is sad, no school and I do not have work until Monday, so I got nothing better to do with my life.
        Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

stop while your ahead. go read a book or watch tv. I saw a Chrysler 300 today with that stuff but chrome on every door, around the trunk lid, down the middle, across the tail lights, on and around the grille. .... don't be that. just dont

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
            stop while your ahead. go read a book or watch tv. I saw a Chrysler 300 today with that stuff but chrome on every door, around the trunk lid, down the middle, across the tail lights, on and around the grille. .... don't be that. just dont
            LOL, ah yes! "The Chrome Package!" Love those old men in thier 300s.
            Those things are worse than mustangs now, they are everywhere.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Working...
            X