Grey/Black Sunroof Headliner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grey/Black Sunroof Headliner

Is there such a thing as a grey or black headliner for coupes that is equipped with a sunroof?
    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
    Is there such a thing as a grey or black headliner for coupes that is equipped with a sunroof?
    I believe mine is grey. But I'm in Canada and its a EXR.

Comment

Damn, though I did see an EX-R with WA plates so there may be a few CDM imports on this side.

If I can't find anything, I might try fitting a CD5 or CL.

Comment

I have seen gray before on American CB coupes. Mostly older 9091 models that were either laurel blue, or maroon/burgundy 9293 sedans. Haven't really seen to many EX model CB coupes.

Comment

Some black EX coupe and all maroon EX coupes will have the headliners you're looking for. Some black coupes have tan interior, though.

All other headliners are made to coordinate with the respective interior colors. They are mostly gray but are tinted with color. If you put a headliner from a maroon interior next to a headliner from a gray/black interior then the maroon tint to it will be very obvious.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
            Some black EX coupe and all maroon EX coupes will have the headliners you're looking for. Some black coupes have tan interior, though.
            I am guessing the non-tan are not as common as tan in these cars. Thanks for the info I will keep an eye out in the junkyards.

I just got tired of the rattle can interior and I am going to go grey interior, (black if there was ever the rare one to show up in the yard) and just get all the door panels and rear panels from an LX.

Comment

Working...
            X