Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what model accords came with black interior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what model accords came with black interior?

wasup everyone, well tomorrow i will be the proud owner of a 93 black accord ex coupe..... this will be my project car over the winter and one thing i want to change is the interior.. can anyone tell me what model accords came with black interior if any ??? tia

My winter project on day 1 !!

BUY MY PARTS !!!
    Stock hood , front seats , body kit (will seperate)

Originally posted by thompson324
    wasup everyone, well tomorrow i will be the proud owner of a 93 black accord ex coupe..... this will be my project car over the winter and one thing i want to change is the interior.. can anyone tell me what model accords came with black interior if any ??? tia
    Only the 91 SE had a black interior, and it was only came on the ones that were painted silver. The black interior is the hardest to get and most desireable interior mod for our cars.

There was never a coupe with a black interior. Your best bet would to be to prep and paint all your plastic black, replace your carpet and then have your seats recovered in black material of your choice.

Comment

yea. i did some research on interiors last night, between here and hondasociety i came up with some pretty damn good ideas, looks like i will be painting all plastics, dying the vinyl headliner, doors etc.... and wrapping the cloth part on the doors with vinyl or leather... then probably some cheaper racing style seats.... not to sure what i will do with the rear seats but probably will re do them depending on what front seats i get... anyone know anywhere to get molded carpet besides accmats.com ?????

BUY MY PARTS !!!

Comment

ebay

Comment

just got finished redoing my blue interior in black still have to put a couple pieces back in dash and seats but ill probably put lude seats in and i dyed the back seat. for any of you who try it use duplicolor vinyl and fabric paint i used flat black i even done my carpet and rear deck lid wit it and it turn out great
          Super Sonic Blue Pearl CB7 Coupe

My old frost white CB7

Comment

91LXcb7 - do you have any pics of the rear seats ??? sounds like a idea for my rears.... i didnt know anything about lude seats ? maybe i will have to look into that , i had corbeau seats in my civic and loved them so i was just going to get them... as for the interior i was going to use the vht black from summit racing (7.95/can) .. i will be starting this wed with some misc plastic pieces so i will keep everyone updated

BUY MY PARTS !!!

Comment

ill try to get some pics the back seat doesnt look the greatest but i done it as a temporary fix to the blue til i can get some new accord rear seats
              Super Sonic Blue Pearl CB7 Coupe

My old frost white CB7

Comment

well finally got to work on my cb7, got out of work today 3 hours early (guess no one wanted their car fixed) , so i hit up the local paint store for some supplies, dupi color primer, duplicolor import paint and some 800 grit sandpaper, started with taking off the drivers side plastics all the way back to the rear seats including the rear panel, found out i need a new drivers door panel it is cracked pretty bad..... well anyway here are a couple pics i took today

primed and ready to go

i also took the time to rip off the ugly body kit that was on the car and she is already looking better

tomorrow i will be applying the paint and removing the rear part of the kit, i will also be re-carpeting the rear panel with black carpet and some spray addhesive !!!!

BUY MY PARTS !!!

Comment

NICE!!! Keep up the good work!
                  My Myspace Page - BluKnightCB7
                  My Ride Page
                  My Sweet Angel
                  1990 Laurel Blue LX Coupe
                  AEM CAI
                  Mild Port and Polish
                  More to come

"C'mon! Show them your Fighting Spirit!"

Comment

some of the platics all finished, the first pic is the rear panel vinly painted with duplicolor vinyl paint

BUY MY PARTS !!!

Comment

i hate no being able to get emails when someone replies, dunno what it is.... anywaythe vinyl isnt turning out as great as it looks in the pic, there is lines throughout it like there is "extra" paint on some parts, i didnt primer or anything maybe i should have ??????? , anyway i am going to try another coat and see what happens. i ordred the carpet today so it should be in be middle to end of next week i guess then the interior can start going back ttogether alittle bit, but i found the wheels i want let me know what everyone thinks i am not into brand name wheels, i also dont like to spend alot of money on them so dont flame if there not the greatest.... opinions welcomed.... i will probably order them in the next 2-3 weeks

they are called motegi wheels and i will be getting 16inch ones

BUY MY PARTS !!!

Comment

Originally posted by thompson324
                        but i found the wheels i want let me know what everyone thinks i am not into brand name wheels, i also dont like to spend alot of money on them so dont flame if there not the greatest.... opinions welcomed.... i will probably order them in the next 2-3 weeks

they are called motegi wheels and i will be getting 16inch ones
                        i think you should read this

who cares what anyone thinks, as long as you like the wheels...

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

looking good man. My whole interior is black but the seats and doors, everything else is black
                          good luck!

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

it's either a 92 or 93 sedan white accord that came with black leather too. i've seen 3 of them in person. one was in ohio that some old people drove.. only 60k something miles on the car.

another was in miami when i was at bustedlx's house.. we saw some guy driving it at a honda dealership.

thompson324, want some 18" gunmetal volks?
                            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

well the interior is turning out good, got 99% of the drivers side done minus the drivers door panel cause i need a new one , ordered the carpet last night so that should be in next week..... i am looking for some racing seats that recline and dont want to spend alot of money, can anyone point me in the right direction to get them ???????? more pics will be up next week once the carpet is done

BUY MY PARTS !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X