Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

** CHIPPED ECU TUNING JOURNAL **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justincredible
    I just read this whole sticky...great stuff! I did a search to find out about another ecu possibility. It says on hondatas website that the p75 can be used on the f22. All the stuff in this thread was the po6, po5, p28, but my brother is getting gsr w/ecu for integra, so I can get his p75. Is this good for my car, and would maps you've done to po6 work? Sorry if a little off topic or covered elsewhere, but I've been reading this for 2hrs and my brain is fried!
    yup im using p75 ecu rite now and it works fine

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
      actually...to be honest. when i did gdouts ECU i just used the exact map i was using...so aparently the p06 code works on the p75
      interesting...my first p75 wouldn't do that. It could have something to do with us having to import the p06 map after opening the LS bin. I'll give it a try next p75 i come across
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Any word on fixing that cough? I'd ask about those chips but I think I'll just look around myself for that one. I'm going turbo soon
        Last edited by FDAccord; 02-21-2005, 11:14 PM.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Originally posted by FDAccord
          Any word on fixing that cough? I'd ask about those chips but I think I'll just look around myself for that one. I'm going turbo soon
          The cough is faint...very very faint but still there. All u gotta do is keep adding fuel from 1800-2300rpm in high vac and ur good to go. I think i'm one of the only ppl still left with cough lol. I'm just trying not to add to much fuel that it brings down the gas mileage more than a mile per gallon. So its just me bein stingy.
          As for the chips you can get them at moates.net still

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

no ur not...lol
            i still have the :cough:
            lol

that shits a killer in traffic
            NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Originally posted by theone
              no ur not...lol
              i still have the :cough:
              lol

that shits a killer in traffic
              U said it was gone b4 lol...just needs LOTS of fuel from 20-13 hg/in of vac

Comment

Originally Posted by justincredible
                I just read this whole sticky...great stuff! I've been reading this for 2hrs and my brain is fried!

You and me both.....

Naturally, I'm interested in boosting my H23A1. I happen to have the stock ecu in my car. It's a 90 coupe LX(Canadian, so that's Base model) 5 spd. The CEL comes on after I run the car for a bit, but I figure that's because she doesn't know that she has had a heart transplant with a Lude.

Anyhow. Because I don't HAVE a Moneytree, maybe staying NA will be a permanent solution. (My moneytree is more like a hole in the ground)
                Saying this, how much to have a chipped ecu with the appropriate map loaded sent to me?
                Just Curious guys. Glad to see all the hard work and effort that went into this thread so far.
                And here, for shit's and giggles so you can see what I'm working with:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=9877
                FAST is an idea, TOO FAST is a consequence.

Here's My Idea

Comment

Originally posted by Snuff
                  Originally Posted by justincredible
                  I just read this whole sticky...great stuff! I've been reading this for 2hrs and my brain is fried!

You and me both.....

Naturally, I'm interested in boosting my H23A1. I happen to have the stock ecu in my car. It's a 90 coupe LX(Canadian, so that's Base model) 5 spd. The CEL comes on after I run the car for a bit, but I figure that's because she doesn't know that she has had a heart transplant with a Lude.

Anyhow. Because I don't HAVE a Moneytree, maybe staying NA will be a permanent solution. (My moneytree is more like a hole in the ground)
                  Saying this, how much to have a chipped ecu with the appropriate map loaded sent to me?
                  Just Curious guys. Glad to see all the hard work and effort that went into this thread so far.
                  And here, for shit's and giggles so you can see what I'm working with:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=9877
                  I've only got a member or 2 currently experimenting with my h23 map. If u wanna buy a chip burner i can set u up as progress is made on the map. I charge $65 chipped and shipped back to you...add $5-10 extra since ur in canada. I have a thread in this section called "calling all f20a, f22b, and h23's" This thread is more so for the f22a's.

Update: I finally switched over to uberdata 1.7. You have to first load the stock gsr bin, and import every other map from there. You'll need to uncheck vtec, vtec coolant check, and set vtec rpm engage and disengage at some outrageous RPM you'll never hit. It has an iacv slider for anyone how has cold idle problems. It can also run in closed loop and feed off the 02 sensor. It feels friggin' GREAT. I don't know how but i gained so much off-boost low end torque its barely funny. I don't really suggest running closed loop for those of u who have t-25's or 14b's because u guys boost without even knowing it. In closed loop the ecu feeds off the 02 as stated b4 and it trys to get the a/f ratio as close to 14.7:1 as often as possible. U really wanna be around the 12.5's because otherwise you'll be running too lean even tho u may not have alot of load on the engine. If u use the same map from uberdata 1.66 and switch to 1.7 your a/f ratios will change. Uberdata 1.7 features a 16-bit map instead of a 8-bit map like 1.66 does. I'll have to put the wideband back on soon but for the most part u can just richen your boost/low vac section by about 3% and be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                    Update: I finally switched over to uberdata 1.7. You have to first load the stock gsr bin, and import every other map from there. You'll need to uncheck vtec, vtec coolant check, and set vtec rpm engage and disengage at some outrageous RPM you'll never hit. It has an iacv slider for anyone how has cold idle problems. It can also run in closed loop and feed off the 02 sensor. It feels friggin' GREAT. I don't know how but i gained so much off-boost low end torque its barely funny. I don't really suggest running closed loop for those of u who have t-25's or 14b's because u guys boost without even knowing it. In closed loop the ecu feeds off the 02 as stated b4 and it trys to get the a/f ratio as close to 14.7:1 as often as possible. U really wanna be around the 12.5's because otherwise you'll be running too lean even tho u may not have alot of load on the engine. If u use the same map from uberdata 1.66 and switch to 1.7 your a/f ratios will change. Uberdata 1.7 features a 16-bit map instead of a 8-bit map like 1.66 does. I'll have to put the wideband back on soon but for the most part u can just richen your boost/low vac section by about 3% and be fine.
                    it didnt work for me. i get a solid cel. i just went back to 1.66.

Comment

midnite - what program are you using for dataloging?
                      Freedom is a road seldom traveled by the multitude.

Comment

The zeitronix wideband unit i have comes with its own datalogging software. I'll also be using ecucontrol once the nokia cable shows up.

Comment

I assume you will use both because you are using closed loop. ecucontrol does not accept external wideband inputs (from what i understand)
                          Freedom is a road seldom traveled by the multitude.

Comment

The zeitronix has a simulated narrowband output. Uberdata can accept readings from the wideband (uber 1.66 and 1.7+ has datalogging capability) and since it gets its info from CN2 on the PCB of the ecu i'm almost positive ecucontrol can and will do the same. I should really post my updated bin huh lol...

Comment

Lazy bastard.. meh post it already.. uve had it for how long now?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                                The zeitronix has a simulated narrowband output.
                                wait, so If i take out the narrowband on the dsm o2 housing, run the wideband, everything should be fine because the zeitronix runs the narrowband to satisfy the ecu?
                                Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X