Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

F22a6 vs H23 intake manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thats good to know.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
    "The Turtle"
    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

next ima hit up a junki yard might be cheaper then on here
      1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

You should be able to use a manual TB on an auto car, you will just need to swap the throttle rotor from your old TB.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

so in theory, the more suitable combination for top end would be h23 plenum and a6 runners? what about gutting the IABs? the difference in runners is basically just length?

Comment

Originally posted by Vtechno View Post
            so in theory, the more suitable combination for top end would be h23 plenum and a6 runners? what about gutting the IABs? the difference in runners is basically just length?
            Did you not read the thread you posted in? Yes that is the recommended combination. Gutting the IAB on a N/A F22A is going to drastically hurt your low end power. Do it the right way. the only time gutting the IAB's is beneficial is when double stacking the IM.
            Originally posted by Mishakol129
            Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
              Did you not read the thread you posted in? Yes that is the recommended combination. Gutting the IAB on a N/A F22A is going to drastically hurt your low end power. Do it the right way. the only time gutting the IAB's is beneficial is when double stacking the IM.
              You forgot to say, while leaving a functional set of butterfly's in the intake manifold, unless you have a wild race cam and you rev your motor past 7k rpms.
              PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                You forgot to say, while leaving a functional set of butterfly's in the intake manifold, unless you have a wild race cam and you rev your motor past 7k rpms.

Touché. I realized i forgot to add that, and i was gonna change but then I got high, then I got high, then I got hiiiigggghhhh.
                Originally posted by Mishakol129
                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                  no, i read. i had 2 other threads open on the a6 manifolds as well an was kinda going back and forth. bad idea, kinda got over whelmed and was just double checking, and making sure i didnt misinterpret before i start buying a bunch of stuff. appreciate the info

Comment

Working...
                  X