Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Bisimoto F22 Header Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
    i know there is no set date, but a basic idea would be nice. Are we talking months or years?
    uh.......read:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=73562
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Update: My plan when received is to install it ASAP and schedule an appointment for the following Saturday for dyno tuning. I'll try to get a video of a dyno pull and photos of the Bisimoto header installed.

Side Note: When I spoke with Bisi yesterday, he mentioned he already had orders for this F22ax header taken. So if you're interested, he is making a list and checking it twice!
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I've been waiting for this header to drop almost as much as I was waiting for the Carter 3.

So, how much are we talking about here, anyway? $500? 600? 700?

Comment

The price was originally somewhere between 600 and 700 I believe, but the price of metal has gone WAY up. Bisi already doesn't make a huge profit on his stuff, since his prices are already quite low... so if the price goes up because of the cost of metal, don't be surprised.

If it's under 700 now, GET IT NOW!

Comment

Nice... I'm making room on the credit card as we speak!

Comment

whoa whoa whoa whoa...

I was just on bisimoto.com, and in the garage section, he has a "PROTOTYPE F-SERIES "RACE" HEADER...$799... that isn't the same header that he is fabbing now, if it? Is this race header more aggressive than this low-production header?

Comment

Originally posted by TheChosenOne View Post
                whoa whoa whoa whoa...

I was just on bisimoto.com, and in the garage section, he has a "PROTOTYPE F-SERIES "RACE" HEADER...$799... that isn't the same header that he is fabbing now, if it? Is this race header more aggressive than this low-production header?
                Well, each header is custom made for the motor based on so many factors and specs, so they're def. not OTS. I believe the race header is more of an open d/p set-up w/ a tuned megaphone. I'm not sure what material that prototype is or if it's been coated already. My guess is that it hasn't been coated yet.

I'm not sure if it'd be proper for me to post the price I paid for my mild steel ceramic coated street header, but I must say, the prices of steel altogether have gone up alot, and by alot I mean 3X in some cases

Comment

That race header has been listed there for a long long time now. He probably sold it and doesn't update that page.

And how is the new one for sale since I havne't seen him post up an official buy me thread and it's not even mentioned on his web page.
                  Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                  -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                  MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct View Post
                    That race header has been listed there for a long long time now. He probably sold it and doesn't update that page.

And how is the new one for sale since I havne't seen him post up an official buy me thread and it's not even mentioned on his web page.
                    Word of mouth since I've been in touch with him often. He has said he has jigs already made for low-volume production and so he can take orders and it will take alteast 3 weeks to manufacture.

Anyhow, I'll let you all know when I receive mine. It's in process of getting coated then will be shipped out to me. My price is irrelevant to production prices and more than likely higher since I'm getting a pre-production piece.

Comment

I got a chance to get in touch with Bisi, and he said he is taking orders for the production header now. Just like previouisly stated, it'l take 3-4 weeks to fab.

He gave me prices for the iron vs. the stainless steel, as well as the price for the coating.

I really want this header, but the header itself (if I went with the coated stainless steel) will cost about half of what I paid for my car!

He also gave me a thread with pictures, but it doesn't work.

It would be awsome if I could see some before and after dyno numbers... this is a large investment and I'm still a working student, and I want to be sure its worth it.

Comment

Check first post for price info from Bisi.

Comment

Working...
                        X