Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Dhr Im

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good wideband gauge is VEMS, it has a/f and egt readings

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

well i ran it quite a ways with no filter and then decided to put that goofy thing on as there is alot of sand on the roads around here from the recent weather. It doesn't restrict but maybe a couple ponys . On the low end torque subject...as far as the butt dyno goes it lost none, Dave designed the manifold with low end torque in mind,It's supposed to gain 10 + ft/ lbs., actually.I'm running H22 Prelude Type S cams. HONDATA.I'm so sorry I didn't dyno it before and after but as I'm getting the Hondata tuned i will get a baseline run and post that up, That should also be with the DH header...Thank you for all the info., opinions, and smart-ass comments
      P.S. I guess the 97 civic dx 3 inch intake will fit on this under the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMH22ACB7
        P.S. I guess the 97 civic dx 3 inch intake will fit on this under the hood.

sounds like an idea to try while on the dyno, do one run with and one run without after you have calibrated everything else.
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
          sounds like an idea to try while on the dyno, do one run with and one run without after you have calibrated everything else.
          Good point Keeles, hell while i'm at it I'll run the one in the pics. just to see what that thing does.anymore comments and opinions? I want to get a bunch of performance stuff out of the way.My realistic goal is to have an all-motor H in the 13 sec. range then to body,paint,and interior.I want to get the bitch into Honda Tuning magazine, only I'll be repping and thanking CB7Tuner.com!

Comment

DHR Header will be ordered 1-31-08 .YES!!

Comment

We gotta meet up sometime soon fool!! I gotta see this!! I guess I got out too late on sat night. I'll hit you up some night after work.
              97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
              IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

Any updates or HP,TQ numbers on this yet JDMH22ACB7?
                MR Thread
                GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

wow that looks like a pretty innovative idea to just put a TB inverted like that. Does it sound any different when you go WOT?

member's ride thread
                  93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                  99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                  91 Accord SE 176k
                  97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

great progress with the car man. haven't seen anyone around in ages. where is everyone??
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                      I've personally seen them read off by .2, compared to a dyno. A very reliable source has had them read off by .75!

When you pay a high price for something, you'd expect it to act as advertised.

They say its accurate to .01.
                      ill be running the aem wideband. we'll see how it does.

back onto topic

intake mani looks sick.
                      miss my turbo cb7
                      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                      X