Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Top 20 most powerful turbo setups on the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX
    nice setup...611whp is pretty easy to obtain on a built H with a setup like that on race gas. whats it run at the track?
    So... Thats why so many people are doing it right ??? ... I dont think you have ANY IDEA what a pain in the ass it is building and maintaining a 600+ WHP Honda (judging by your statement).... You get used to that on the internetz... serius bizzness.

Im limited ONLY by turbo (This thing is maxxed the fuck out)... Well that and my motor DESTROYS transmissions.... REGULARLY. Which is why I dont put a bigger one on. I have a GT4094R chilling in my living room just waiting..... The motors built for 8-900WHP... It wont be any problem, but 640 at the wheels is PLENTY. Actually, its MORE than plenty, its fucking rediculous. However the motor is way overbuilt,. It has over 6000 constantly abused miles on it... Like seriously retarded abuse.

THat dyno sheet was with boost falling from 25 to 23 PSI above 7K (MBC FTL- you can see it fall off on the plot). That dyno was on an OEM JDM dizzy - stock down to the cap and rotor. The AVCR is dialed in to hold 25-26 SOLID (also cutting boost in 1 2 and 3). THat and the MSD setup really helped as well . Got me 640 WHP and over 475 TQ.

Its more than enough and the turbo hits hard as fuck.
    750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
    realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

Originally posted by Supergenius
      So... Thats why so many people are doing it right ??? ... I dont think you have ANY IDEA what a pain in the ass it is building and maintaining a 600+ WHP Honda (judging by your statement).... You get used to that on the internetz... serius bizzness.
      He's been daily driving a built G22 (F22 block, H22 head) with 526whp for almost a year...
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Im limited ONLY by turbo (This thing is maxxed the fuck out)... Well that and my motor DESTROYS transmissions.... REGULARLY. Which is why I dont put a bigger one on. I have a GT4094R chilling in my living room just waiting..... The motors built for 8-900WHP... It wont be any problem, but 640 at the wheels is PLENTY. Actually, its MORE than plenty, its fucking rediculous. However the motor is way overbuilt,. It has over 6000 constantly abused miles on it... Like seriously retarded abuse.

THat dyno sheet was with boost falling from 25 to 23 PSI above 7K (MBC FTL- you can see it fall off on the plot). That dyno was on an OEM JDM dizzy - stock down to the cap and rotor. The AVCR is dialed in to hold 25-26 SOLID (also cutting boost in 1 2 and 3). THat and the MSD setup really helped as well . Got me 640 WHP and over 475 TQ.

ya Spiker, LoDollar92LX is pretty knowledgeable. i think why hardly anyone does it is because there are cheaper and easier ways to make a fast car. You dont need 600whp to run 10's...... in a 3000lb car maybe, but accords are last on the totem pole for 10 second chassis
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

heh.... i dont even know where to begin with this post.... i think i have a damn well good idea how hard building a high hp honda is, since i took it to the next level and built a hybrid F/H engine, that makes over 520whp on pump gas. and when i say i built it, that means i did everything on my engine/car besides machine and sleeve the block, and guess what, 10k later, still runs like new, and i drive it almost everyday. not to piss in your cornflakes, but on race gas, and a retune (which i also do myself) my setup will walk right past your 640whp, on parts already installed on my car.
          and my previous statement of 600whp is very obtainable on a built H is true, since there are plenty of B series engines out there that make more power with a smaller displacement. on H-T, there are loads of 600whp hondas out there, maybe not accords.
          you have a impressive setup, that makes impressive numbers, and i give you props, but dont call me out over the internetz, when you dont know jack about me, what i do, or my car.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX
            heh.... i dont even know where to begin with this post.... i think i have a damn well good idea how hard building a high hp honda is, since i took it to the next level and built a hybrid F/H engine, that makes over 520whp on pump gas. and when i say i built it, that means i did everything on my engine/car besides machine and sleeve the block, and guess what, 10k later, still runs like new, and i drive it almost everyday. not to piss in your cornflakes, but on race gas, and a retune (which i also do myself) my setup will walk right past your 640whp, on parts already installed on my car.
            and my previous statement of 600whp is very obtainable on a built H is true, since there are plenty of B series engines out there that make more power with a smaller displacement. on H-T, there are loads of 600whp hondas out there, maybe not accords.
            you have a impressive setup, that makes impressive numbers, and i give you props, but dont call me out over the internetz, when you dont know jack about me, what i do, or my car.

G series the next level??? Seriously. Um... Ok LOL. YA the t4r will do 750ish.... Do it.

Unfortunately you are too fucking far away for a grudge match.... Id love to show you the ass end of my CD walking away from you.... As not only do I have power... I have traction. AMAZING amounts for the big pile of four door and the power it makes..

THAT was the real challenge, getting a suspension setup implemented that WORKS (helped by electronics as well as good old fashioned V8 style shit). As for tuning, I could, but why when Leeds my main ****** and THE MAN??? Not to mention he tunes my car for free...

Built mine in the garage. All of it. From Top mount to battery box.. From charge pipes to backdoor intercooler... From Motor mounts to...ya you get the idea....

As for you walking me, youre funny. My motor as mentioned makes 640 NOW. I make more on pump than you too (at less boost)... So untill you pull a 640+ whp dyno out of your ass...

Save it.

All I have to do is put the 4094 on it. 750+ easy, but it has too much power as it is. The one thing im curious about is how are your trannys holding up, Im SURE i beat my car more and harder than you do... I too drive mine almost everyday... When theres a tranny in it.

To be honest I thought you were just another dipshit that didnt know what the fuck they were talking about (somewhat exeplified by your comment that his motor would fuck up at the current power level its at). I was SOMEWHAT wrong.... Its nice to know im not the only abrasive ass around teh Web.

ANyways...

Peace out... Hit me up when you "WALK past my 640WHP"
            Last edited by Supergenius; 05-21-2008, 04:59 PM.
            750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
            realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

I hope I make this list
              Accord Of The Month January 09
              Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
              BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Peace out... Hit me up when you "WALK past my 640WHP"
                Give me three more months and ill do this with my f22!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                member ride thread
                11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Keep the bench-racing wars to your PM's...this thread is NOT being locked, but I won't hesitate to ban anyone that runs their mouth

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22
                  375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

shut it spiker. you know you suck daves cock for tuning

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                      shut it spiker. you know you suck daves cock for tuning

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

i guess im a dave lee whore also cuz that guy is a fucking genius when it comes to tuning everything he touches turns to gold so im not saying id suck leeds dick but i would be inclined to do some shadey shit for him to work on my car!!!

Comment

here you go boys!

243 hp 235 tq : 93 Pump Gas : Boost spiking to 12.5 and staying there at 6k rpm

Last edited by quickangel93; 05-23-2008, 11:06 PM.
                          miss my turbo cb7
                          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                            here you go boys!

243 hp 235 tq : 93 Pump Gas : Boost spiking to 12.5 and staying there at 6k rpm

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Last edited by HondaFan81; 06-24-2008, 12:08 PM.
                            Accord Of The Month January 09
                            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

thats nice how much boost you running and also 325 tq? lols

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                                thats nice how much boost you running and also 325 tq? lols
                                misprint - 235 tq. lol.

at 2750 rpm its at 9psi. at 4500 rpm im at like 10.5, and at 5500-6000 it spikes up to 12.5. i think the wastegate is shot.
                                miss my turbo cb7
                                moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                                X