Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Top 20 most powerful turbo setups on the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully dynoing in the end of next week!!!!
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
      hopefully dynoing in the end of next week!!!!
      Sweet man, keep us updated.
      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

DRQPQUT 1990 cb7 LX coupe
        stock H22
        precision 680cc injectors
        aem fuel rail and regulator
        chingchong Garett t3t4 knock off apparently a decent one doesnt smoke
        38mm tial waste gate
        manual boost controller
        currently making around 320whp on 17psi
        Last edited by DRQPQUT; 05-13-2008, 07:42 PM.

Comment

really?

320 on a stock h22?

dang

Comment

Originally posted by youngJAY
            just dynoed at 201.4 whp and 212 ft/lb trq dyno graph will be up shortly 14b 8psi
            Stock F22A ?
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by npor
              really?

320 on a stock h22?

dang
              just upgraded to 3in exhaust and new clutch hopefully putting down a little more power gonna dyno it soon again

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                really?

320 on a stock h22?

dang
                for real, sam..

i'm a bit skeptical. in any case, that's dumb. i feel a burnt piston, or a thrown rod in the near future. 17psi is a wee bit much for a stock FRM block.

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
                  for real, sam..

i'm a bit skeptical. in any case, that's dumb. i feel a burnt piston, or a thrown rod in the near future. 17psi is a wee bit much for a stock FRM block.
                  i see epic fail in the near future

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

the weakest link are the ring lands proper tuning is key!!!!! detonation will kill the ring lands!!!!

... The rods are fine at this level, the FRM cylinders are actually stronger than the iron lined blocks, however they dont play nicely with forged pistons. The Mahles in my opinion are not worth runnin, im going to sleeve another block here soon anyway.

It will have pistons, rods a manual tensioner .... as well as a Kazen Balance shaft elim kit and squirtes deleted too.... Built head to with a GT35r on it. My buddys Accord is mnaking 630 WHP and he beats the shit out of it. Reliably.\\

His stock H block was making 464WHP on a 30R for a year before they pulled the kit off of it. Motor was fine. I do agree the turbo is too small, its just an interim deal untill I get my hands on a 35r... But its not out of its efficiency range even close to enough to start worrying about detonation threshold.

ITS A STOCK BLOCK MOTOR....

Comment

[QUOTE=DRQPQUT] My buddys Accord is mnaking 630 WHP and he beats the shit out of it. Reliably.\\

QUOTE]
                      id like to see pics/specs of that.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

[QUOTE=LoDollar92LX]
                        Originally posted by DRQPQUT
                        My buddys Accord is mnaking 630 WHP and he beats the shit out of it. Reliably.\\

QUOTE]
                        BIGDADDY VTEC on most other forums ask around hes got a well known set up in the N.W.region i believe there are some pics of his set up either in one of my threads or im pretty sure you can go to cb7 stores EXPLICIT SPEED PERFORMANCE and theres a picture of his set up in there!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=LoDollar92LX]
                          My buddys Accord is mnaking 630 WHP and he beats the shit out of it. Reliably.\\

QUOTE]
                          HERE YOU GO

Comment

[QUOTE=LoDollar92LX]

QUOTE]

Comment

nice setup...611whp is pretty easy to obtain on a built H with a setup like that on race gas. whats it run at the track?

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

high 10's thats an old dyno sheet since then hes upgraded some shit plus added lsd and fully built tranny and slicks

Comment

Working...
                                X