Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

The new F'n build begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2point6 View Post
    We had to tune this on TPS only. The MAP reading were so poor that the car would not idle. We focused on WOT tuning because of the time crunch for this race. We will go back and fine tune areas in the mapping where there are definated driveability issues. Honestly, IMO this set-up drives more Like an ITB car than one with a plenum manifold. Basically... not nice. I don't know how much smoother it will get either once the tweeking is done. This is a pretty big cam.
    Sounds familiar.

So this is basically a race car.
    Last edited by HondaFan81; 03-02-2010, 10:31 PM.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

89mm GE Sleeves, GRP Rods, Aries pistons, 97.75mm crank, Bisi's head work, Web Cam (Bisi's Specs), Evolution IM adapter, Euro R manifold, BWR 70mm TB, custom header, Euro R trans, Mfactory 4.64 FD, liberty's face plated gears (no shynchros 1-4) And a whole lot of attention to detail on my part.
      hmm nice F Build true sleeper Engine
      1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

A couple running videos...

Last edited by 2point6; 01-20-2011, 03:36 PM.

Comment

That sound is so Great work!

Comment

thats a nasty f
            miss my turbo cb7
            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

I like the sounds of that F.
              MR Thread
              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Where did you get your crank from?
                spin city

Comment

me now wants lvl 3s! lol sick work

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                  My Ride thread
                  Flickr
                  Originally posted by d112crzy
                  And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                  All I gotta really say is:
                  People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

I think your header is paired wrong.
                    I am the "other" white meat.

Comment

Originally posted by PORK View Post
                      I think your header is paired wrong.
                      thats already been said.
                      by him.

genius.

Comment

Thankyou. When I was in the Marines, I did some sneaky stuff. I'd get away from you guys...

However, I will say that anyone can duplicate the builds I have done and improve on them.
                        not if you dont share your secrets buddy

from what i have read so far once this car is totally finished it will be insanely awesome!!!

so any more thoughts on boosting this vehicle? just curious how much it could put down then.
                        Last edited by AaronRVegas; 07-20-2010, 12:14 PM.
                        Parts For Sale
                        BIG Thanks to HondaFan81 for all your help!!

Comment

New pics for you... The manifold is originally an OBX made for an F23. It has been radically altered and tied to a remote IACV and a 76mm throttle body. New dyno testing should be done next week. The last manifold pulled 1.4" of vacuum at WOT. This one shows much less so I hope to see a gain on the top end.

Comment

That thing sounds so badass. it dont even sound like a honda motor.
                            COUPE K24

Comment

I expect gains to be made also. That stock euro-r manifold was almost certainly choking the motor, hence the power flatlining. Looks great, can't wait to see numbers!
                              There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

the vids werent working for me Scott did you move the files??

Ride List
                                1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                                2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                                newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Working...
                                X