Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

my twins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's WOT

this is the reason why i cant drive her (NEXT WEEK)
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Now you get to make a custom air filter intake. What are you thinking you are going to do there?

I like the idea!! for originality!!
      "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Im still thinking about the filters, im open to ideas

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
          In my head I am thinking like either 1.) seperate pipes, one going left and one going right, to each their own filter (Might be overkill, and might have clearance issure on the right side) 2.) a dual setup going into the traditional pipe running left.

Either that or just get the little air filter off a 2 barrel carb, then have just the little nubs of a filter sticking up.

The problem you have is how big you want to make it because you have such a clean bay that you do not want to cover up too much by running pipes everywhere after you spent so much time taking stuff out of the bay to expose it.

Maybe just my first idea but just like short ram intakes to each their own filter???

Your possibilities are almost endless.
          "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

That's wayyy tooo flyyy! I'm digging it.
            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
              Since your limited on space, what about mocking something up for a simple panel filter directly above the tb's.
              Last edited by cloudasc; 03-17-2012, 05:51 PM.
              PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Ohhhh I didn't see you made it! Sorry! And I have an idea for air filters!

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=83128238646

Your going to need 2 of these and then you can use some piping from 2 cold air intakes then get 2 KN filters!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

looks good. dude locally had/has a setup like this one. but his runs like shit and it in an EG civic.

Comment

dual pipes to an airbox setup.

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

interesting... good job.

in4numbers

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                      My Ride thread
                      Flickr
                      Originally posted by d112crzy
                      And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                      All I gotta really say is:
                      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

ok thats badass. i wouldnt mind u making me one as my welding skills are... nonexistent. second with the filters. very easy solution.
                        http://store.knfilters.com/search/univdualstroval.aspx

k&n have custom flat top, dual port filters with a ton of different sizes, should be able to sit right ontop of the TBs and show off your engine bay glory.

Comment

in addition to my dual port idea, if you are fearless enough, cut a notch into that area of your hood. the high pressure area would bring in PLENTY on nice cool air damn near directly to the TBs

Comment

Originally posted by cptnmorgan View Post
                            ok thats badass. i wouldnt mind u making me one as my welding skills are... nonexistent. second with the filters. very easy solution.
                            http://store.knfilters.com/search/univdualstroval.aspx

k&n have custom flat top, dual port filters with a ton of different sizes, should be able to sit right ontop of the TBs and show off your engine bay glory.
                            this link was VEEEERRRYYYY helpful

Comment

is there one there that would fit? and your welcome. i remember seeing them once before and thought id share.
                              so about my first question, how much would u charge to set me up with an exact copy of that setup?

Comment

Originally posted by cptnmorgan View Post
                                is there one there that would fit? and your welcome. i remember seeing them once before and thought id share.
                                so about my first question, how much would u charge to set me up with an exact copy of that setup?
                                Buying/selling should be discussed in the " For Sale " section or thru PM, not here. Just a friendly fyi...
                                Last edited by dj_ender; 03-25-2012, 02:24 AM.
                                Originally posted by Mishakol129
                                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Working...
                                X