No announcement yet.

Koni Yellows and Skunk2 Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pk why are people discussing about why he shouldnt slam his car? this isnt the place for it. he got his answer.

yeah i had a slight bit of an off topic post up here but yall seem to be talking about why he shouldnt slam it. its his car. im sure he knows the roads around him well enough.

Comment

cool it worked, technically you're suppose to remove the spring perch and use the adapter that goes over the circlip for coilovers, but it looks fine to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        cool it worked, technically you're suppose to remove the spring perch and use the adapter that goes over the circlip for coilovers, but it looks fine to me.

Is that your personal setup, ikayto? I didn't think Ground control made the tophats to fit the CB7.
        There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

no sir, just a reference picture of coilovers on konis. i do have a spare set of konis that i've been holding off on because of this whole adapter fiasco, but glad to see it works fine on the supplied spring perches.

Comment

Yeah It rides great too!

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
            "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Working...
            X