Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the correct part for ROH conversion please

Does anyone know where to get the correct hubs for a roh conversion. Tried
    1aauto.com and the hubs didn't fit the rotors. The junkyard is kinda low on 2.3 cl's.

Originally posted by Rookdarealest View Post
    Does anyone know where to get the correct hubs for a roh conversion. Tried
    1aauto.com and the hubs didn't fit the rotors. The junkyard is kinda low on 2.3 cl's.
    find anything you could possibly need for cheap af on rockauto.com
    i dont usually plug websites but everytime ive ordered ive been pleased..shipping kinda sucks, but lets say NGK ignition leads are $119 at any local store plus a wait, i can get them on there for 45 bucks...gates vulcoflex hoses that are 20+ locally.. 12 bucks..you just want to have a good sized order to offset the shipping costs.

Comment

I have a complete set of 99 3.0 CL spindles with hub, bearing, rotor, caliper, and ABS sensor.
      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
        I have a complete set of 99 3.0 CL spindles with hub, bearing, rotor, caliper, and ABS sensor.
        Useless to me... 2.3 CL only

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
          find anything you could possibly need for cheap af on rockauto.com
          i dont usually plug websites but everytime ive ordered ive been pleased..shipping kinda sucks, but lets say NGK ignition leads are $119 at any local store plus a wait, i can get them on there for 45 bucks...gates vulcoflex hoses that are 20+ locally.. 12 bucks..you just want to have a good sized order to offset the shipping costs.
          Tried them... They don't have the parts

Comment

Originally posted by Rookdarealest View Post
            Tried them... They don't have the parts
            somehow I doubt that. if they have parts for a 87 Renault GTA. Im sure they have some run of the mill honda shit. call them up.

Comment

tried tasauto.com?
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Check my signature, I have some for sale.
                MRT: http://www.cd5tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5748

Comment

Please use descriptive thread titles in the future, or your threads may be deleted.

Comment

Working...
                  X