Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what would say if ive seen a stock 91 with abs disc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEckert
    (LX interior > EX blue interior), i wouldnt trade it for the world

There's no difference. Japanese and U.S. built fabrics might look slightly different, but everything else is equal. I remember the U.S. one appearing more "striped".

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
      There's no difference. Japanese and U.S. built fabrics might look slightly different, but everything else is equal. I remember the U.S. one appearing more "striped".
      well to me there is, ive seen projectcb7's and atx's interior (both ex's) but they are coupes and i have a 4 dr. LX, well my seats/door panels cloth is a different style then they have, it could be just the difference in coupes and sedans i dont know, but i do know that there is a differnce in ex coupes 92/93 white to 92/93 sedans LX and i like mine more

ill get some pics of my interior up (seats and door panels)
      Last edited by TEckert; 02-17-2005, 09:18 PM.
      Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

yeah well coupes and sedans are a whole nother world compared to EX vs. DX LX. I know the EX rear bench has springs in it vs. my old DX being just foam. if structure is what you are talking about well then yes.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
          yeah well coupes and sedans are a whole nother world compared to EX vs. DX LX. I know the EX rear bench has springs in it vs. my old DX being just foam. if structure is what you are talking about well then yes.
          my bad, i wasnt thinking about coupe/sedan differences

BTW- i saw a 92/93 ex sedan today completely stock w/ a burnt orange paint job like the 350Z, looked AMAZING
          i dont think they came in that color but should have
          Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

Originally posted by TEckert
            well to me there is, ive seen projectcb7's and atx's interior (both ex's) but they are coupes and i have a 4 dr. LX, well my seats/door panels cloth is a different style then they have, it could be just the difference in coupes and sedans i dont know, but i do know that there is a differnce in ex coupes 92/93 white to 92/93 sedans LX and i like mine more

ill get some pics of my interior up (seats and door panels)

I think that goes back to what I said. From what I remember, coupes were built in the U.S. and sedans could come from either Japan or the U.S.

I have a feeling that you have a vin starting with JHM and not 1. The sedan that I saw (when it was brand new at my Honda's showroom) was built in Marysville, and the fabric somehow looked cheaper than mine.

Comment

Just be glad you guys don't have my interior fabric...its likd mousehair (shudders)

The coupe seats in 90-91 were kinda cool in blue, they were dark on the outside, light in the center.

Comment

OK I might be wrong, but I belive you could get a 90 or 91 with ABS. It was an expensive dealer option. I wish I had the 90 Accord dealer showroom pamplet, but unfortunately its in Oregon. It lists all the options in the back like the CD and tape players, different rims, etc. I'm pretty sure ABS was there.
                "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

well its rare.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

does anybody know how many 93 accord ex coupes with 5 speed and seattle silver paint and maroon interior were built in 93 a friend of mine said its rare to find a 93 ex coupe with a 5 speed just wondering if anybody knew thx ray.
                    im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                    93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                    90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                    91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                    92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                    93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                    92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                    93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                    92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
                      does anybody know how many 93 accord ex coupes with 5 speed and seattle silver paint and maroon interior were built in 93 a friend of mine said its rare to find a 93 ex coupe with a 5 speed just wondering if anybody knew thx ray.
                      I would like to know the statistics too. I know it took me a while to find my 93 EX coupe 5-speed. I wanted a black one, but finally decided on a Rosewood one because I didn't want to go another month without a car. That and it was a 5-speed. That pretty much sealed the deal for me. Especially after a test drive.

I was so used to my 90 ex auto. I felt like I was in a race car with the manual!
                      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Working...
                      X