Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White/polished lip Enkei RS III's on my car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do something man... those wheels are fuckin nasty. u should jump on that deal.
    92accord803

Comment

Color matchin is always sick. Bump for u my friend, get em
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by 92accord803
        do something man... those wheels are fuckin nasty. u should jump on that deal.
        i'm going to. as soon as i get home, i will beg and plead my parents to give me a loan until the tax return comes in.

Originally posted by F20A CB7
        Color matchin is always sick. Bump for u my friend, get em
        when i think about it, i really dont want to screw up the logos and everything, on top of the fact that i live on a dirt road and i dont want to chip whatever paint i would put on it.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

^^^ frown, keep them in the oe state. Thry r really nice meng, 3 piece ftw.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

If I bought another set of wheels for my old car, they would have been white/polished.

I photoshopped a set of Rota Track R's on my color along time ago and they looked amazing.

Comment

ehhh never really liked that 3 spoke designs, whether it be the advans or those.

if you like them

Comment

Nice wheels ive always wanted them to but i be broke. They wont be sold they have been on that site for longest if they are the ones ive seen

Comment

Working...
                X