225 - 35 - 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

225 - 35 - 18

ok so i have a chance to get some wheels and tires from a friend for 130 dollars

they are enkei wheels and the tires have less then 1000 miles on them.

the et(offset) on the back of the wheel is 40 and the wheel width is 7in

the tires are 225 35 18s

now can any one confirm that these will fit my 91 lx? ( know the bolts line up) but im not positive that the offset or if the wheel/ tire is to big

and i want these and it would help him out but i wanna make sure they fix with no issues

The wheels will fit from a width/offset standpoint without any issue.

225's a bit on the wide side realistically speaking, but I suppose if you're not slammed you should be able to fit them.

I ran a 215/45-17 on my car for awhile and didn't have any issues as far as the tire being too tall, but I did rub on the outer fender in certain circumstances with a Neuspeed Sport/AGX drop.

If you're willing to roll your fender lips if you do rub, you shouldn't have any issue.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
      The wheels will fit from a width/offset standpoint without any issue.

225's a bit on the wide side realistically speaking, but I suppose if you're not slammed you should be able to fit them.

I ran a 215/45-17 on my car for awhile and didn't have any issues as far as the tire being too tall, but I did rub on the outer fender in certain circumstances with a Neuspeed Sport/AGX drop.

If you're willing to roll your fender lips if you do rub, you shouldn't have any issue.
      im on stock height and i dont mind rolling the lip if thats what it takes to get it to fit so long as that wont mess anything else up

Comment

They will fit no problem. You dont have much sidewall, so you're going to be 4x4 status. I had 225/40/18s and I was thinking that even a 40 sidewall was too small for my likes.

Otherwise, you should not have fitment issues.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          They will fit no problem. You dont have much sidewall, so you're going to be 4x4 status. I had 225/40/18s and I was thinking that even a 40 sidewall was too small for my likes.

Otherwise, you should not have fitment issues.
          im young............. lol its all about the look right? thanks for clearing this up guys. i didnt wanna buy unless i knew id be ok

Comment

Hope you have good roads or dodge potholes I hate my 215/35/18s but I got a great deal on the wheels and tires,going with a 40 series when I get new tires..

Car audio classifieds...
            http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
            Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by blackoutt View Post
              Hope you have good roads or dodge potholes I hate my 215/35/18s but I got a great deal on the wheels and tires,going with a 40 series when I get new tires..
              130 dollars for the wheels and tires so its one of those deals i dont want to pass up... roads r not to good where i live but roads at school where i live 9months of the year are great only 1 pothole in the whole town

Comment

well good news they r actually 215 35 18s

Comment

Originally posted by onelivinlarge View Post
                  well good news they r actually 215 35 18s
                  then your good to go. I went from 215 to 225 and now I rub. Never did with the 215's, unless you count where they rub on my ESP traction bar when I'm cornering hard on an autocross course.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

And when the Nankang ns 2 wear out on it ( 215 35 18 ) I will replace with as 1 from Nankang and those tires come in a 205 40 18 and I ran it on the calculator and those should fit with no rubbing any where And have more cushion

Comment

Working...
                    X