Anybody running these wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody running these wheels?

I have found some enkei wheels with the same lug pattern as I and was wondering if anyone was running these wheels and what they look like on a cb7.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/pts/3414945684.html

I saw in a thread that the wheels could rub when cornering. Was just wondering how bad they rub or if they would even fit correctly.
    Thanks!
    cb7sk8rdude

get smaller tires. 205/40-45/17 should work best.
    COUPE K24

Comment

I personally wouldn't pay for $500 for them but dude is right, get 205/40 on a 17 for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
        I personally wouldn't pay for $500 for them but dude is right, get 205/40 on a 17 for sure.
        I was thinking the price was kind of high as well. I already have a set of aftermarket rims and don't really need another set. I was just wondering if anyone had them and what they looked like.
        cb7sk8rdude

Comment

I think they are eh looking. Look for another set, that's waaaaay overpriced.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Enkei OR-52

480 for 4 brand new with center caps
            http://www.ebay.com/itm/Enkei-Perfor...c7a757&vxp=mtr

And since you asked (back in my monster truckin days, though it did have a fully built 2.4 that spun at 8k on a regular basis with a lot of spray lol.)

I think back in 08 I paid 700 for brand new wheels and tires from Les Schwab. Same wheel size too.
            '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

I had a set of 18's on my cb9 without the caps. I put oem honda ones on. You can check my mr page for some pics.
              2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
              2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
              CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
              GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                Enkei OR-52

480 for 4 brand new with center caps
                http://www.ebay.com/itm/Enkei-Perfor...c7a757&vxp=mtr

And since you asked (back in my monster truckin days, though it did have a fully built 2.4 that spun at 8k on a regular basis with a lot of spray lol.)

I think back in 08 I paid 700 for brand new wheels and tires from Les Schwab. Same wheel size too.
                Aren't the ones in that eBay the wrong bolt circle?

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                  Aren't the ones in that eBay the wrong bolt circle?
                  Yeah, but I think he was just using that listing as a price example.
                  And now that I see them on a car they are ugly as fuck.

Comment

Mine were universal 5 lug, I would assume the 4 lug were the same.

Comment

And now that I see them on a car they are ugly as fuck.
                      Oh that hurts, that Neon was the one that got away. That thing was extremely fast. Sold it to pay for college,

Comment

Oh that hurts, that Neon was the one that got away. That thing was extremely fast. Sold it to pay for college,
                        Lol, its all good bro I gotta respect getting an education. Hopefully that college degree will eventually get you something a whole lot faster than that Neon.

Comment

Lol, its all good bro I gotta respect getting an education. Hopefully that college degree will eventually get you something a whole lot faster than that Neon.
                          Haha, I'm buying another one when I graduate. It ran 12's with no boost and stock cams/compression. Had a bit of spray, but nothing crazy. I'm a huge Neon fanatic. The Accord is and will always be a trackable DD. My Neon on the other hand will be a full track car, like my last one.

Comment

Haha, I'm buying another one when I graduate. It ran 12's with no boost and stock cams/compression. Had a bit of spray, but nothing crazy. I'm a huge Neon fanatic. The Accord is and will always be a trackable DD. My Neon on the other hand will be a full track car, like my last one.
                            12's through a 1/8 maybe...

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Ok maybe it had a little bit of spray. Haha. But it also weighed in at a little over 2000lbs with me in it. It was gutted and chopped. One seat, no dash, just a steering column, and a bottle in the back. That was the entire interior.

Comment

Working...
                              X