Frankenstein question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    Because a butthurt 37 year old man will tell them, using the spelling and grammar of a 7 year old. I can live with that.
    Butthurt? I dont understand *** slang..

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyblaze2g View Post
      Butthurt? I dont understand *** slang..
      Homosexual slang..

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry... I was using internet gangster words.

So you'd have been cool with me saying "search"... but I answered your question and called you lazy (because you're too lazy to search... unless your inability to search is due to some mental deficiency...)

Tell me this... did you search? Did you even attempt to answer your own question?

Comment

thats no reason to be a dick, theres nothin wrong with tellin someone they can search if they dont know where or how, or even posting a link but im not a dixk an I cant identify wirh one...q
          there is when its clear in the site rules that state do not tell some one to search straight up....he clearly answered ur question along with adding info to my answer.then told you to search.as say the rules..also i am going to assume you didnt read.o again in the rules it states do not post a new thread without searching first or it will be deleted.im surprised he let it go this far..

my new turbo build

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry... I was using internet gangster words.

So you'd have been cool with me saying "search"... but I answered your question and called you lazy (because you're too lazy to search... unless your inability to search is due to some mental deficiency...)

Tell me this... did you search? Did you even attempt to answer your own question?
            Wats the purpose of this site? To hear other peoples feedback right? Yes this is one place I go to for quixk answers duuuuuuhh...

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
              there is when its clear in the site rules that state do not tell some one to search straight up....he clearly answered ur question along with adding info to my answer.then told you to search.as say the rules..also i am going to assume you didnt read.o again in the rules it states do not post a new thread without searching first or it will be deleted.im surprised he let it go this far..

He doesn't read rules. It's either too complicated for him, or too much work. That's why he no longer has a signature as well... because the signature size rule 1) was too complicated for him to comprehend, 2) didn't apply to him because he's special, or 3) was too much work for his lazy ass to bother reading.

Comment

Wats the purpose of this site? To hear other peoples feedback right? Yes this is one place I go to for quixk answers duuuuuuhh...
                So did you search?

I gave you your answer, even though you were too lazy to bother searching. I spent 2 minutes typing a reply to answer a question that would have taken you 1 minute to answer yourself had you searched. If I just said "search", what would that have accomplished? What would you learn from it, other than "the information you need is already here"... which, again, you would have learned if you searched.

You are lazy.

Comment

Did you search?

maybe if I don't say anything else, he'll actually answer the question...

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyblaze2g
                    You know everything.. Not..
                    i didn't know ppl still used the "not" bit. i thought it died with the olsen twins movie careers

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed View Post
                      i didn't know ppl still used the "not" bit. i thought it died with the olsen twins movie careers
                      Are you actually cheerleading?

Comment

Did you search?

maybe if I don't say anything else, he'll actually answer the question...
                        Why does it matter to you weather I did or not? It has nothing to do with the purpose of this site or thread.. Are you tryna save face? are you tryna look like your right? Anyone who reads this thread an is not a suckup can see wats goin on..

Comment

The reason I called you lazy is because you did not search. Had you searched, you would have found the answer to your question. It has EVERYTHING to do with this thread, because had you not been lazy, this thread never would have existed.

Comment

The reason I called you lazy is because you did not search. Had you searched, you would have found the answer to your question. It has EVERYTHING to do with this thread, because had you not been lazy, this thread never would have existed.
                            You guys arent rhe only ones that told me it wouldnt wor but I checked with you anyway.. I dont take ony one persons oppinion not even yours.. But everyone wasnt such a smartass about it..

Comment

I answered your question in this thread.
                              I answered your question two dozen other times in other threads.
                              The reasons given were not opinion, but fact. The sharp ridge created by the differing sizes (87mm vs 85mm) is not a matter of opinion. The low compression ratio of the F22A bottom end is not an opinion. You being lazy, as displayed in this thread... also not an opinion.

You were too lazy to search for those answers, so I included that fact in my reply.
                              You see, you did not search. You did not search because you were too lazy to do so (unless you're too stupid to do so... but I gave you the benefit of the doubt.)
                              I called you lazy. That was it. In return, I get called an asshole. I get called a homosexual. I get called a smartass. I get called an internet gangster. I get accused of having no balls.

Of those things, the fact that you are lazy is just that. A fact. Clearly illustrated by your failure to search for an answer that I KNOW exists, because I'm the one who gave it... many, many times.
                              Your comments simply show that you are lacking maturity, and you don't even seem to comprehend the purpose of searching for an answer. At 37 years old, you still expect to be spoon fed.

You got your answer. From me, and from 92smokeaccord (who was basically saying what he learned from me in my other replies.) Upon reading my reply, a mature, intelligent person would say "well, I got my answer, and I guess I was being pretty lazy by not searching." Instead, you call me an asshole.

Comment

Who's throwing a tantrum? I'm simply entertaining myself.

I never assumed you were stupid because you don't know anything about cars. In fact, I never assumed you were stupid, just lazy. The only alternative explanation to you not searching, other than laziness, is stupidity... so if you're not lazy, then the next logical assumption is that you're stupid. I gave you a fair amount of credit by assuming laziness, and not stupidity... especially since you can barely type a coherent sentence.

I guess "grease monkeys" are stupid though, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X