Frankenstein question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG92LX View Post
    haha homeboy actually came on here to continue this shit first thing in the morning when he woken up!! grown as man and hes talkin trash like hes in junior high. mother and father insults are the best you can do realy?
    No, I can talk about your hairy sister/girlfriend...

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed View Post
      why don't you go play in traffic.
      go join honda-tech.com, i'm sure they can help you with you shit. you'll fit great with thoes guys.
      At least theyre guys, seems like we got a bunch of deev ball drainers over here..

Comment

sad bro. sad. i bet ur kids are 2 different colors and u dont even wonder why

Comment

sad bro. sad. i bet ur kids are 2 different colors and u dont even wonder why
          Because one was with my wife an the other was with your mother...

Comment

dad?

Comment

dad?
              Yes my bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyblaze2g View Post
                Blow me, after you blow your mother..
                OOOHHH??!!!?!?! So YOU are the homosexual????Look at this , all that and you just wanted deevs phone number? ((((shame))))

Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
                  OOOHHH??!!!?!?! So YOU are the homosexual????Look at this , all that and you just wanted deevs phone number? ((((shame))))
                  wow lmao should have known...i didnt get a chance to check my ***dar.also he talks about my car being a piece.just look at his m/r thread. id mop the floor with that thing.he sooo busy on here he probably livin off unemployment and or his mom and pops who prob bought him his car.you kno what im done fighting with this fuckin ***.if all you wanted was deevs number all you had to do was ask him not make a fuss about it.

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
                    You guys lack personality..

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
                      wow lmao should have known...i didnt get a chance to check my ***dar.also he talks about my car being a piece.just look at his m/r thread. id mop the floor with that thing.he sooo busy on here he probably livin off unemployment and or his mom and pops who prob bought him his car.you kno what im done fighting with this fuckin ***.if all you wanted was deevs number all you had to do was ask him not make a fuss about it.
                      Hey dick I dont even drive my cb7 im too grown, I do have two verry nice lex's, an im at work, im the boss no ones checkin to see im im on my phone monkey...

Comment

Hey dick I dont even drive my cb7 im too grown, I do have two verry nice lex's, an im at work, im the boss no ones checkin to see im im on my phone monkey...
                        sure nice cover up..stop talkin about mommy and daddys car like there yours cause they alow you to drive them once and a while.you wish you was a boss cause then we would respect you in stead of you trying to get deevs number.

this haters gonna hate i suppose..

my new turbo build

Comment

This Thread makes me LOL!!!!!
                          STUFF FOR SALE!!!
                          1992 Accord Lx.
                          1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

i'ma leave this here

me with a mouth full of sperm finnishin up the homo swap.

Comment

phone monkey. is that a racial reference?

Comment

[QUOTE=92smokeaccord;2923445]sure nice cover up..stop talkin about mommy and daddys car like there yours cause they alow you to drive them once and a while.you wish you was a boss cause then we would respect you in stead of you trying to get deevs number.

this haters gonna hate i I hope thats not your girl on your thread, that ass is hideious..

Comment

Working...
                                X