Frankenstein question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnnyblaze2g
    Most are... Auto mechanics is what you learn if nothing else fits in your brain...
    i take this to heart...if nuthing else fits my brain ..hummm maybe i want to be out side being productive rather than sitting on my fuckin ass all day pushing papers or gettin guilty people out of jail.im sorry but you have to go.

get this mother f**ker out here deev!!

my new turbo build

Comment

Says the simple mechanic.. Unga bunga me turnum wrench..
      simple mechanic...are you kidding me!!iv built more engines in a month than you have in a year.do you have any idea how much math it takes to successfully build a performance motor?im gonna say no all based on your thread and what you have been saying.you call deev the internet gangster.look at yourself lately?i bet ur just some fat ass that wishes he could do what other like my self could do.but no ur just a tough guy talkin shit on the internetz like a wanna be 12 year old hard ass.

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
        simple mechanic...are you kidding me!!iv built more engines in a month than you have in a year.do you have any idea how much math it takes to successfully build a performance motor?im gonna say no all based on your thread and what you have been saying.you call deev the internet gangster.look at yourself lately?i bet ur just some fat ass that wishes he could do what other like my self could do.but no ur just a tough guy talkin shit on the internetz like a wanna be 12 year old hard ass.
        Well actually im in great shape, I box 3 days a week an I do auto mechanics as a side income and a hobby an guess what, I picked it up instantly because its so simple... I have a twelve year old thats a pretty good mechanic, its a good base platform for him to learn how to prepare for real life... I know great mecs thay can barely read.. Sorry but true..

Comment

An asshole is wat ur acting like, if you dont wana respond to your members then dont, someone else handled it before you.. Immature is arguing over crap and throwing a tantrum like your doin right now.. An I dont to many licenced electricians that are stupid, thats my proffesion not grease monkeying around..
          if "grease monkeying around" is sooo simple why are you here asking us about frank eng????? why not build a electric engine....... sense you're so proficient at all thing electrical.

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed View Post
            if "grease monkeying around" is sooo simple why are you here asking us about frank eng????? why not build a electric engine....... sense you're so proficient at all thing electrical.
            Because deevergote is a homo sexual..

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyblaze2g View Post
              Because deevergote is a homo sexual..
              Holey shit dude! But I am really high right now lol'ing
              Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
              93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

An he said something about his father falling in love with a goat..

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyblaze2g View Post
                  Well actually im in great shape, I box 3 days a week an I do auto mechanics as a side income and a hobby an guess what, I picked it up instantly because its so simple... I have a twelve year old thats a pretty good mechanic, its a good base platform for him to learn how to prepare for real life... I know great mecs thay can barely read.. Sorry but true..
                  So you call "auto mechanics" easy huh?? then since you are the ultimate one, what is the preferred battery voltage?

Anybody can be a mechanic, but it takes someone with a brain to be a TECHNICIAN.you are obviously NOT one of those people.just because you can turn a wrench and change some oil doesnt mean that you are good at what you do because if you were you would be certified and less of a stupid ass idiot that you are now. It also takes a MAN to not sit here and have a bitch fit because he was called lazy for not researching.Get over it.Grow up. And get out of your moms basement and get a life. If you cant follow the rules, dont come on this forum.

Comment

first he talks bout his nuts and now hes all over saying hes a homo. sounds like dude has a hardon for deev

Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
                      So you call "auto mechanics" easy huh?? then since you are the ultimate one, what is the preferred battery voltage?

Anybody can be a mechanic, but it takes someone with a brain to be a TECHNICIAN.you are obviously NOT one of those people.just because you can turn a wrench and change some oil doesnt mean that you are good at what you do because if you were you would be certified and less of a stupid ass idiot that you are now. It also takes a MAN to not sit here and have a bitch fit because he was called lazy for not researching.Get over it.Grow up. And get out of your moms basement and get a life. If you cant follow the rules, dont come on this forum.
                      Blow me, after you blow your mother..

Comment

Originally posted by PG92LX View Post
                        first he talks bout his nuts and now hes all over saying hes a homo. sounds like dude has a hardon for deev
                        Blow ur mother after you blow your father..

Comment

why don't you go play in traffic.
                          go join honda-tech.com, i'm sure they can help you with you shit. you'll fit great with thoes guys.

Comment

Seems like your rubbin on deevs sack pretty hard, I hope a geenie pops out for you an fixes that mess you call a car.

ths little prick had the nurve to post this on my wall because i wouldnt reply back to his retarded ass.all i have to say is this mess of a car would kill any car you have ever owned as she sits now.

my new turbo build

Comment

haha homeboy actually came on here to continue this shit first thing in the morning when he woken up!! grown as man and hes talkin trash like hes in junior high. mother and father insults are the best you can do realy?

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
                                Seems like your rubbin on deevs sack pretty hard, I hope a geenie pops out for you an fixes that mess you call a car.

ths little prick had the nurve to post this on my wall because i wouldnt reply back to his retarded ass.all i have to say is this mess of a car would kill any car you have ever owned as she sits now.
                                You dont know what I own, but I see that shack you call a house needs a paint job..

Comment

Working...
                                X