No announcement yet.

engine almost together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but i dont have anything there at all, just one long axle on drivers side, and short axle on passenger, none of that half shaft assembly is there.

Comment

so get one from a local or pickyourpart.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i know,ive looked everywhere at the junkyards around here, and cant find anything. Maybe i will find it soon on the internet used, cant afford 200.00 for it new.

Comment

Found a pic of my timing belt before i took anything apart, see no balancer tensioner bracket at all...
          Last edited by tootall; 09-05-2009, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Is this where the half shaft bolts to.

Comment

Comment

What would be good to clean out the port holes in the intake manifold? Any ideas

Comment

Originally posted by tootall View Post
                  What would be good to clean out the port holes in the intake manifold? Any ideas
                  switch to a H23 or an F22a6 IM. lol.

either that or get the a1 intake manifold ported and polished to remove the carbon from the ports and smooth out the walls.

Comment

No money left for that, just wondering about cleaning it good.

Maybe running something through it..

Comment

brake cleaner.
                      Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
                      MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

ninja edit was looking at it the wrong way
                        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

I found an intermediate shaft at a junkyard today, they only deal in honda parts, its a few hours away, but they said they would ship it to me for 50 bucks, alot better than 250.00.

Comment

I found an intermediate shaft at a junkyard today, they only deal in honda parts, its a few hours away, but they said they would ship it to me for 50 bucks, alot better than 250.00.
                            def. with the three bolts as well?
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Well to be honest, i forgot about the bolts, but if they dont, I can order those from honda. I am supposed to talk to the parts yard tuesday, (closed until tuesday) to make sure they had it, but they said they thought for sure they did.

Ill ask about the bolts before they ship it to me.

Comment

Do you think it would be necessary to replace the o rings on my injectors while there out.

Comment

Working...
                                X