engine almost together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tootall View Post
    Do you think it would be necessary to replace the o rings on my injectors while there out.
    As long as none of them are cracked or hard. Just lube them with some vasoline before you put them back in.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
    "The Turtle"
    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

I'd replace the top ones. The bottom ones hardly ever need replacing. Don't buy the o-ring kit though. Parts stores sell an assortment of o-rings for $6.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I know none of you would agree, but i just pulled my egr valve off and have been digging crap out of my intake holes forever, I am definitley deleting the egr valve, whether my ecu flashes a code or not. Maybe in a year or so I can get a p28 and chip it to get rid of the code. Going to fabricate my own cover for it tomorrow out of aluminum.

Comment

You could leave it pluged in so it won't throw the code. Just block off the port.

Comment

I hate it being in the engine compartment anyway, still thinking on how to go about it.

Is yours still on there?
            Last edited by tootall; 09-06-2009, 08:02 PM.

Comment

and if you did block it off, did you set it back on and plug it up.

Comment

Even though the p28 is for vtech, will it still work in my car?

Comment

Originally posted by tootall View Post
                  Even though the p28 is for vtec, will it still work in my car?
                  fixed
                  Looking for a new cb7

Comment

you mean chipped or what?

Comment

Finally got my intake manifold cleaned today.

. Going to make a block off plate for the egr tommorrow

Last edited by tootall; 09-07-2009, 12:20 AM.

Comment

dont need a P28. chipped p06 is the way to go.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

got time, care to explain why.

I would also like to run usb cable from it in the future, is that possible on p06
                          Last edited by tootall; 09-07-2009, 01:46 AM.

Comment

because it's a waste of money if you dont have vtec. i sold mine for 65 bucks and got a p06 for 25 bucks at the junk yard. save yourself some money/

Hondata S300 p06 if you want to run the usb cable or a neptune.
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                              because it's a waste of money if you dont have vtec. i sold mine for 65 bucks and got a p06 for 25 bucks at the junk yard. save yourself some money/

Hondata S300 p06 if you want to run the usb cable or a neptune.
                              If you ever recommend any Hondata product again, I will slap you next time I see you. Got it?

And you sold your p28 for way too cheap. They go for $100 easily.

Also, tootals, care to explain why you want to have a usb cable in your ecu? are YOU doing the tuning, or will you pay to get it done?

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                                If you ever recommend any Hondata product again, I will slap you next time I see you. Got it?

And you sold your p28 for way too cheap. They go for $100 easily.

Also, tootals, care to explain why you want to have a usb cable in your ecu? are YOU doing the tuning, or will you pay to get it done?
                                i kinda like the hondata shit because of its ability to tune live. It's a hassle taking that ecu in and out unless it's in a race car.
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X