Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
    Parking complex pics are so easy too...

Thanks for the compliments. Fatman88 took some pics, we are trying to find out what rims they are so I can get centercaps for them.

Speaking of which, shoutouts to Fatman88 for helping me with the detail. If you guys notice, I have no more dumb ass stickers on my car... he is a detailing BEAST, no sticker or debris is safe!!!

Yeah I have some better pictures of the rims, Ill post them when i get a chance. As for being a detailing beast, I appreciate the kind words i try to keep my shit as clean as i can. Ive developed a method for sticker and other random residue removal I might just share with the cb7tuner's.

Comment

nice shoot both cars looks very nice glory ur car looks sick with that drop props and also fatman88 sick cb7 props to both of u.btw glory what part of bk u from im in Sunset Park!!!
      I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by USDM_CB7 View Post
        nice shoot both cars looks very nice glory ur car looks sick with that drop props and also fatman88 sick cb7 props to both of u.btw glory what part of bk u from im in Sunset Park!!!
        Nah I am more towards Bed Stuy, thanks for the compliments, still got a lot to do.

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
        Bordeaux Red FTW!

Are those axis wheels?
        I don't know. Well, I know they aren't Axis wheels, they are much older. I think they may be Fittapaldis. There is nothing on them I have seen that indicates their make though... Fatman and I are investigating.

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Nah I am more towards Bed Stuy, thanks for the compliments, still got a lot to do.
          oh ok go0d luck n keep us update later!!!
          I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Great pics fellas, I seen both your cars in person, Glory, your shit looks much better that it did when I saw it at the meet, I dont know what it is but good work. Fatman your shit is Crisp as usual, dont ever get a a janitor angry, they gots lots of keys. Anyway, I also agree that looks like a nice location for a meet. Maybe one of you guys set up a thanksgiving meet or somn. Im sure at least 20 cars will show. My crew would go, lata
            FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
            Pm meX
            I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
            H22A Swap
            I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

looking good guys keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4 View Post
                Great pics fellas, I seen both your cars in person, Glory, your shit looks much better that it did when I saw it at the meet, I dont know what it is but good work. Fatman your shit is Crisp as usual, dont ever get a a janitor angry, they gots lots of keys. Anyway, I also agree that looks like a nice location for a meet. Maybe one of you guys set up a thanksgiving meet or somn. Im sure at least 20 cars will show. My crew would go, lata
                Thx man

And yea I think the pics make the spot look much better than it is. But we should do a meet if its warm this winter.

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
                looking good guys keep it up
                Thx man.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I don't know. Well, I know they aren't Axis wheels, they are much older. I think they may be Fittapaldis. There is nothing on them I have seen that indicates their make though... Fatman and I are investigating.
                  The Axis Touring Cups (which are what your rims are similar to), were knockoffs of Racing Harts.

That's quakerjoe's car on the Touring Cups.

I'm going to keep looking for the Racing Hart wheels they were knockoffs of...and see what I can find.

Comment

Wow, good find man. I don't like those centercaps, and I have some other plans... but that is good info, wow.

Comment

both cars are HOT

Comment

Working...
                      X