No announcement yet.

my NEW baby...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2k????????? WOW! U got a steal! GREAT FIND!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Man, Warrior, that's your car as you wanted it!

That's a great find man! Now if only you can consider selling to Warrior here for $3000... you could buy another H22 and put your old car back together!

Comment

...Yeah...I'd seriously offer you 3K cash right now for that car, you can keep the tails, rims and headlights if you want too, I dont' need those. That's easily another 500 in profit for you.

Shipping this wouldn't be fun, but I'd definitely be game.
        Last edited by AccordWarrior; 05-11-2005, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
          I'll give you 3K cash for it right freaking now.
          Isn't there one just like it back east somewhere on e-bay? DrLKD posted it on some thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=22074

Too bad it sold already I saw an ad in this weekend's newspaper for a 90 ex with 90k on it. $3g's. So keep looking, there are deals to be had!

As for your white exterior comment Dr. Just face it, you can't handle the pimpness of having a 4th gen with a blue interior and white outside. Leave it to the O.G.'s please. Welcome to the blue interior club though

Comment

did you find that car locally?

cause i think ive seen it before...also wasnt it turbo'd?
            92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

phenomenal price looks very stockish, that is the look i want, isnt that a rare color also for the 90-91s that u were talkin bout warrior? with all the shit done to it gawd damn! very minamal rust fixable, but that is all the rust it has?
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

yup thats all the rust, just on the roof. there are a few small dents... one on the bottom of the driver door and another on a fender, but thats easily fixed. and yes, i am definetly loving the blue interior. so so SO much nicer than that burgundy shit.

damn guys, you are making it hard for me to keep this thing... $3k for it. if you were local i might consider it, but ive always wnted a 4dr. and the more i look at it, the more im liking this color. i will be getting repainted, but i dont wanna spend much. im gonna sand myself, but i probably wont be able to get an exact color match unfortunetly. but hopefully close. im imagining that same color with blacked out windows and the slips on... yumm.

and yes, i found it locally. and it was a turbo h22 back in the days. thats why, as you can tell in one of the pics, the bumper is all cut out... to make way for the fmic. it belongs to a friend i met through a neighbor... thats why he's so lenient with payment. basically, im not paying anything until the car is running to my satisfaction.

Comment

yea...ive seen him post it on SRO awhile back!...good find bro!
                  you shouldve got the turbo with it!
                  92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by LX Rida
                    yea...ive seen him post it on SRO awhile back!...good find bro!
                    you shouldve got the turbo with it!
                    i thought about it, but i just want a reliable simple car... like mine should have been. maybe in the future when i have 2 cars.

Comment

Working...
                    X