91accordExR33 cruisin' video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91accordExR33 cruisin' video

sup guys, i decided to get a lil bit of my car on camera. Its come a long way, and i havent video taped the car for the whole 4 years ive had it. I was a lil bored, and now i wished i would have planned it out a little better, but nevertheless heres my first video.

*Vid has been retired*

thanks guys
    Last edited by Boost_Lee; 08-05-2010, 04:19 AM.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

LOL Tyc tailights, LOL rice..... i mean ahah nice video homie
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

to plain was kinda wack

Comment

good video... sorry it took me so long to host it for you.

if you attempt another video in the future, i would reccomend more scene cuts. it keeps the action going.

i like the locations you chose for the shots, though. and the car looks great, just gotta get some fresh power under the hood

Comment

whats the first song you used in the video.. not bad

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

haha thanks alot soy....

yea its my first vid, who cares. I need that engine swap bad...

that first song was....Whiplash off of a DJ Irene CD

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq

Comment

Nice 1st vid. you need some moving shots from like another car, check out mine. oh i love the 1st song

Comment

kickass

hey whats up that was a bad ass vid who cares what other memebers say as long u rep the s.a. cant wait to see it in person

Comment

love that first song. wasnt that used in one of the teckademics videos? its from some car racing video

Comment

Great vid man...that thing looks even better in the vid that it does in pics. Exhaust sounds good too. What type of bulbs you got in your fogs, they looked crazy bright.

Ugh, now I want the Midwing.

Btw, nice choice with the PPK at the end.

Comment

sweet video! Ill be making one soon as soon as i can get a video thingy!

Comment

thanks, i'll get more action shots after the swap goes in...i'll try and compare the f22 to the f20a and see how it goes...the F22 i have is just a joke when it comes to speed, how miles...stock auto trans...im lucky to get around!

the fogs are only the blue driving light bulbs; when the fogs are on, theyre even brighter. thanks about the exhaust, its ok, not too much, but i think it'll change in about 2 weeks when theres a 2.0 in there.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

nice video car looks even better than i thought. just don't turn on the neons
                          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

would u mind sending me that song?

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                              thanks, i'll get more action shots after the swap goes in...i'll try and compare the f22 to the f20a and see how it goes...the F22 i have is just a joke when it comes to speed, how miles...stock auto trans...im lucky to get around!

the fogs are only the blue driving light bulbs; when the fogs are on, theyre even brighter. thanks about the exhaust, its ok, not too much, but i think it'll change in about 2 weeks when theres a 2.0 in there.
                              I have nothing else to say besides... another brilliant video and o yeah i did see you on Super Street nice pose on there. when i was reading through i saw that and i was teary, brings the scene right to home to us cb7tuners when i saw that u repp'ed us at the end of ur video it says thanks to all cb7 members no, THANK YOU MAN for putting us on the spot.

COLBALT CB7 2NER
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                              X