Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

visualpoet : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    visualpoet : 1991 Accord LX



    Engine:
    Exospeed Stage 1 cam
    Modified CD5 Weapon-R Hyper SRI
    Tsudo Vortex mushroom filter
    Spyder Auto TS-HE-HA90-C 4.2.1 chrome header
    Hi-flow cat
    Spyder Auto YZ-CB-16100 catback with 4.5 inch tip
    P12 ecu
    Cold Fusion Nitrous wet kit running a 50 shot

    Exterior:
    Custom projector headlights with amber high beams
    SE lip
    Accord badge on grille
    JDM gold HOA badges
    Orange neon undercar kit


    Interior:
    Integra GS shift boot
    Ractive vented titanium shift knob


    Suspension/wheels
    15" Kosei Grand Infest D4 wheels
    Unknown strut bar

    Audio:
    Pioneer DEH-6800mp
    Alpine MRV-T707
    Audio Art 12s
    2 x 2.35 cu. ft. sealed boxes
    JL Audio components in cabin

    Plans:
    BODYWORK!!! - patch, shave, fill, repaint, copper flake
    CAI
    Rear strut tower brace
    Suede and leather wrap for interior (same colors)
    4 channel amp and new cabin speakers
    2 inch front drop, 1.5 inch rear drop
    Tint (bronze metallic or 35% black)
    Flushmount or low rise w/ led strip
    All red tails.












    I really like these two shots.
    Last edited by visualpoet; 12-13-2015, 02:12 PM. Reason: addition to list

    #2
    Looks good.
    Originally posted by 92dm
    I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
    VOUCHES
    Bought from: cb95spd

    Comment


      #3
      9293 lip on 9091 FTW!
      wat?

      Comment


        #4
        dayum...looks all nice...no damage from the looks of it...sweeet!...Time for performance!

        *Needs*
        -New shocks
        -Struts
        -Drop
        -Cleaning
        -New Tires/Wheels
        -New Window Tint
        -Alot more lovin'

        My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Djmoua
          dayum...looks all nice...no damage from the looks of it...sweeet!...Time for performance!
          I wish! various dents and dings, typical rear 1/4 panel cancer, she's been hit at the passenger taillight, leaving a cracked lens, dent and scrapes, and the hood sucks: no clear coat, sunburnt, (this is how it looks after Meguiar's Scratch-X, a treatment with Meguiar's Hot Shine (I know it's for tires, but an accidental drip made a LOT of difference, so I figured, "Hey, can't make it worse." and three coats of Meguiar's Gold Class liquid wax)),

          but I still smile when I see her all cleaned up! as far as performance goes, I've got the a6 cam and ECU in the garage already and if I sell the set of 18" Enkei's in the garage, I might be able to convince the wife to let me get the exhaust.
          Last edited by visualpoet; 04-09-2008, 06:10 PM.

          Comment


            #6
            Wow nice and clean bud...all you need to do s drop her..
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.


            My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

            Comment


              #7
              looks good. nice to start with something relatively clean....


              "I remember u and I, parked on lovers lane, Drinking each others blood, so young and insane"

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by accordtypeR
                Wow nice and clean bud...all you need to do s drop her..

                I agree.............

                ...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

                Comment


                  #9
                  beautiful man excellent start

                  Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Clean...just clean...

                    Now..drop it mayne....drop it
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!


                    MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I want to drop her, but I'm done spending money on play parts for a while. I could probably convince the wife to let me buy some cheapass ebay lowering springs, but not anything decent, and I know the ride will suck on OEM struts with cheapass springs. Actually, I'd be glad just to drop the front 1-1.5, I don't mind the back. And I want a twin loop muffler.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        How do you like those tires? I have the same ones, they seem kind of noisy to me, but they ride nice.
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Take your time and do it up right so that when your kids get old enough, they can enjoy it with you so the mrs. won't hassle you so much.
                          "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                          "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

                          Romans 10:9
                          ><((((>



                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by visualpoet
                            I want to drop her, but I'm done spending money on play parts for a while. I could probably convince the wife to let me buy some cheapass ebay lowering springs, but not anything decent, and I know the ride will suck on OEM struts with cheapass springs. Actually, I'd be glad just to drop the front 1-1.5, I don't mind the back. And I want a twin loop muffler.
                            Nah...just slap some TEIN S-Tech springs over the stock shocks...

                            ( its a temp thing )..but it will look smooth like a wet clit...I promise you that!

                            a friend of mine....has his CB dropped on Stock shocks and TEIN springs...and its about a finger gap in the front and two finger gap in the rear.

                            NOTE: he did show up to the meet at Schottensteins..BUT he had to leave because shit was popping off...so he had to leave ( didn't make it to the track )

                            but yeah...his car sits NICE!

                            OH yeah...if you can hunt down some...

                            snatch up some Prelude Si wheels ....Prelude VTEC sawblades...or Prelude SE wheels and you're in the money!

                            ^ ( SINGING )... " Im in the money....Im in the Mooonneeey"
                            Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 04-18-2008, 02:12 PM.
                            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!


                            MR Thread:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                              Nah...just slap some TEIN S-Tech springs over the stock shocks...

                              ( its a temp thing )..but it will look smooth like a wet clit...I promise you that!

                              a friend of mine....has his CB dropped on Stock shocks and TEIN springs...and its about a finger gap in the front and two finger gap in the rear.

                              NOTE: he did show up to the meet at Schottensteins..BUT he had to leave because shit was popping off...so he had to leave ( didn't make it to the track )

                              but yeah...his car sits NICE!

                              OH yeah...if you can hunt down some...

                              snatch up some Prelude Si wheels ....Prelude VTEC sawblades...or Prelude SE wheels and you're in the money!

                              ^ ( SINGING )... " Im in the money....Im in the Mooonneeey"

                              Yea.. A very good way of damaging yout shocks. I had lowering springs on the original shocks when I bought my Accord and after a little while it fucked them up. At least the rear ones. The previous owner caused me a lot of trouble. I don't think there's a hurry. Just save up and get a complete set.
                              NEW MYRIDE THREAD


                              PARTS 4 SALE

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X