Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looking ride. Hope to see you at the NY meet this summer

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      Happy Birthday!
      ...AGAIN!!!

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        Your new sig.... AWESOME!!!
        Thank you sir. Deev decided to lift the ban on animated gifs in sigs for me.

He said mine never caused any lag and he hadn't been enforcing it anyway.

Comment

Real nice car man, lol. klonopin.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
          Bought from: ChampCoupe
          Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Originally posted by 91ExSedan View Post
            Real nice car man, lol. klonopin.
            Thanks, and THANKS! I missed a pill.

Comment

i've never checked out your mrt..i'm blown away.. you have a beautifuly clean car manhow many miles are on your motor..i wana run 25shot of nitrous in the future but idk if my motor could handle it, and would i need to get colder plugs for that small of a shot?
              Last edited by accordkid16; 03-16-2010, 08:16 PM.
              92 Accord EX - SOLD

PSN: REDxMAN-_-

MR===>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146478

Comment

Hey man. Nice whip. I clicked the gif in ur sig to get here. Were u nozzing in the vid or is that just with the cam and P12???

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by accordkid16 View Post
                  i've never checked out your mrt..i'm blown away.. you have a beautifuly clean car manhow many miles are on your motor..i wana run 25shot of nitrous in the future but idk if my motor could handle it, and would i need to get colder plugs for that small of a shot?
                  Thanks. She's starting to get some nasty rust (FUCK Ohio winters) and has some strange water spotting on the roof and trunk that i can't get rid of, plus some dings here and there, but definitely cleaner thana 98% of the ones I see around here. She's got 214xxx miles on her, she runs like the day she was born. Well, a couple of seconds quicker, maybe. lol If you've got good compression, and your motor runs solid, a 25 shot should be nothing. You can run a 50 shot with no changes at all, but a step colder in the plugs wouldn't hurt.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                  Hey man. Nice whip. I clicked the gif in ur sig to get here. Were u nozzing in the vid or is that just with the cam and P12???
                  Thank you sir, that's hgh praise from one of the original OGs! All motor brother. It was actually taken before I even got the n2o setup. It's accurate for timing (the gif) I made sure that it synced with the video before I posted. I know how some of us like to call bullshit on questionable quickness.

Comment

Jon that vid and sig is awesome!

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                      Jon that vid and sig is awesome!
                      Thanks Noah. I've got more videos on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/cb7poet

Comment

damn shes quick!
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!
                        Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                          damn shes quick!
                          Thanks brother!

She does pretty good. I've been thinking of cutting some weight out of the trunk and dropping to one higher powered subwoofer. Plus once I swap the IM and use bisis's IM gasket, she'll be a little quicker, and I'll start spraying her this spring. Everything's there, I just haven't gotten to try it out yet. lol

Comment

nice man. can not wait to see this thing spraying.
                            killer work!

what is the plan for actuating the spray once it is hooked up?
                            are you going to have the activation button or enable it during WOT?
                            Last edited by drummersteve7; 04-12-2010, 07:35 AM.
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                              Thanks brother!

She does pretty good. I've been thinking of cutting some weight out of the trunk and dropping to one higher powered subwoofer. Plus once I swap the IM and use bisis's IM gasket, she'll be a little quicker, and I'll start spraying her this spring. Everything's there, I just haven't gotten to try it out yet. lol
                              True weight does help out alot (i got a gutted out trunk no p/s no cc even tho the cc barely weighs anything lol it was broken so i trashed it)
                              cant wait to see the vids of it with the spray ^_^
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!
                              Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                                nice man. can not wait to see this thing spraying.
                                killer work!

what is the plan for actuating the spray once it is hooked up?
                                are you going to have the activation button or enable it during WOT?
                                It's hooked already. I went with the WOT switch. I figured it's safer than trying to remember to let off the button for a shift.
                                I accidentally flipped the toggle (I ordered a safety switch, but it hasn't showed up, and I'm just going to end up ordering another one from somewhere else. I refuse to pay $30 for it at Jeg's) with a drink the other day (the bottle's not hooked up, everything else is though), and jumped on the throttle in second leaving a light, looked up and had this huge cloud of smoke behind me. I slapped it up into third and stood on it again to make sure, and yeah, it's blowing smoke! It took me a couple of minutes to think to check the toggle. I flipped it back off and stomped it again... no smoke! I was dumping fuel into it so hard it had to give the guy behind me a head rush.

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                                True weight does help out alot (i got a gutted out trunk no p/s no cc even tho the cc barely weighs anything lol it was broken so i trashed it)
                                cant wait to see the vids of it with the spray ^_^
                                I can't wait to make some vids of it with the spray!

Comment

Working...
                                X