Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
    nooooooooooooo why green neons other than that car is clean
    Don't hate. Everyone is allowed to have 1 piece of "rice".

Looks good Visual!

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

NEver been to ur thread, this car is clean!
      U may want to try and put on some polish the next time you
      wash your car! It will give your paint more clarity....
      Just saying, you have such a good base from what I can see!

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
        NEver been to ur thread, this car is clean!
        U may want to try and put on some polish the next time you
        wash your car! It will give your paint more clarity....
        Just saying, you have such a good base from what I can see!
        Unfortunately, that is polished. The hood has been painted and wasn't cleared, they oversprayed the fenders (probably trying to blend), and it always looks liks ass. The roof and trunk have sap etching in the clearcoat that I can't get to come out. I've tried rubbing compound, claybar, mr. clean magic eraser. Nothing takes them out.

On the upside.. I just added this. All I need is the line from bottle to solenoid and the WOT switch.

50 hp wet shot FTW!

Comment

Damn, looking good man. I figured I would pop in and bump this and see what you have been up to. The bottle hooked up yet?
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

The bottle is still waiting for the long line, but the trunk is good enough that I'm not embarrassed to open it. I still plan on finishing it a different way, but I had some scrap leather laying around, so I figured it could look halfway decent until I get around to doing it right. It didn't cost me anything but a few hours, so I'm happy about it.

Comment

woooooo. that looks like fun!
              Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

im not happy with many of the shots from tonight, the lighting was very weird under that canopy.

but i do love the one of your steering wheel a side view
                great hanging out man, we will have to do it again sometime.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

The Lime Creamslush pic is my favorite, my mouth is watering already!

If I'd known you were going to snap pics, I'd have cleaned her up. I also had a good time. I'm definitely down for more meets like this.

Comment

so hows that 50 shot feel?

Comment

Ashamed to say I still don't know. My friggin Panic Disorder has been getting worse, and it's made me... afraid to spray her, so I haven't even filled the bottle. Even though I KNOW there's nothing wrong with the car, the PD makes me have horrible thoughts of hurting the motor on my DD and it's kept me from pursuing it.

On the plus side, I finally got to see a doctor and he's got me on some medication (klonopin ftw). I feel a lot less anxiety riddled than I have in years, and I'm pretty sure I'll spray it very soon. (although I would like to change the oil and tie rod ends. Safety first! )

You'll all know, I plan on spraying it for the first time with my POV camera and another one recording me so you can all see the big doofus grin I get!

Comment

spraying a car whilst on klonopin sounds like a scary idea!
                        96 mx-6, needs work...
                        91 accord lx sedan, needs work...

Comment

Originally posted by nope View Post
                          spraying a car whilst on klonopin sounds like a scary idea!
                          Luckily it'll stop if I get off the throttle.

Actualy, the klonopin doesn't seem to mess me up, but it does knock the hell out of my PD!

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                            Luckily it'll stop if I get off the throttle.

Actualy, the klonopin doesn't seem to mess me up, but it does knock the hell out of my PD!
                            take like 6 and you will feel somethin hahahaha just playin

car looks good man i spent like 30 mins last night watchin your youtube videos good shit haha
                            to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                            Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

LONG time no talk ....hows the CB holding up?

I been flirting with Selling Rosey again..even though I got her back a few months back.

Its nostalgic when you're reunited with a CB you put work into..then flirt with the Idea of reselling her.

you end up having thoughts of NOT selling her..but you're wanting something newer. I like my 92 Rosey. one day...Rosey and Cappy will meet.

then the both of them will share experiences of how we drive them. LOL
                              92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
                                LONG time no talk ....hows the CB holding up?

I been flirting with Selling Rosey again..even though I got her back a few months back.

Its nostalgic when you're reunited with a CB you put work into..then flirt with the Idea of reselling her.

you end up having thoughts of NOT selling her..but you're wanting something newer. I like my 92 Rosey. one day...Rosey and Cappy will meet.

then the both of them will share experiences of how we drive them. LOL
                                SHe's holding up really well. She could use a tune up, and an oil change, some body work, but still one of the nicer ones I see on the street on a regular basis.
                                Officially, she's "Uzume" the Japanese Goddess of Mirth. But, yeah, we'll get them together one day. You gotta hold on to Rosey. It's rare to find a car you love, then find her again. You know what they say: "If you love something set it free..."

Comment

Working...
                                X