Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raf99
    replied
    Hey man. Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Your car was a great inspiration to people like myself !!

Leave a comment:

• iwork4mycb7
    replied
    dammm it just when i was thinking of selling my cb, i see your MRT ...... sick ridee.

Leave a comment:

• mugencivic4dr
    replied
    Originally posted by DCB7 View Post
    Originally posted by aleks77 View Post

Sick ride
    +1

Leave a comment:

• DCB7
    replied

Sick ride

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    Lucky bastard. Details?

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    im one of the few that got to see this car being pushed to its limits at the track. and helped push it even :P

Leave a comment:

• lindiz
    replied
    This is the best looking turbo CB7 on the site in my opinion. The first pic is just truly awesome. 5/5

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied
    Hay bro just a reminder that wams on the 29th I really hope you can make it out lots of us would love to see your bad ass ride!

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    Any fresh pictures?

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Wow sweet, 1300+ likes, wasnt expecting that...thanks a lot for bringing that to my attention And sorry for the lack of updates, i have been working on the car here and there, but i am super busy with work at the moment. Should have updates coming soon i hope!!

Leave a comment:

• Cb_JoeyG
    replied
    Hahah yup i made sure to point that out to them too

Leave a comment:

• DJ Hizzle
    replied
    http://www.facebook.com/passwordjdm

Even PWJDM giving yur car props! and they dont even produce parts for CB7s

Leave a comment:

• daovangphotos
    replied
    Thank you, ya i saw that post, im very very honoured!
    Don't give up on your CB.

People who keep the same chassis and keep going, like StickyDilJoe says; That's straight motivation right there and being true to the CB7 chassis.

Major props, and keep it up.

Leave a comment:

• Cb_JoeyG
    replied
    Well you do have without dout the nicest coupe on the site! So be honored

Realllly hope to see you at the big NW meet man! Been a long time coming

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
    Come out to wam last Sunday of july. All the Canadians from nwaccord are coming down merceyboy and then looks like nwaccord from Oregon is coming and 90accordlxguy, joey It would be the best meet ever if you came out. We would have all the premo Northwest guys out. I think were omost up to 30 accords so far and growing.....
    That sounds awesome, ill definitely mark that on my calendar and try to make it!

Originally posted by tonka9999 View Post
    Amazing car... not to mention being truly inspiring to all CB7 owners! Your MRT should be part of CB7tuners.com's RULES!! LOL just kiddin deever. Updates? interested in what ur gonna do with the wheels. and did you ever reach the 12's at the track?
    Thanks a lot for the kind words No updates yet, im actually working on some things on the car but ill do one big update at once Im keeping the 17s for now, but am looking at a few options for different colors. Never got to 12's, blew the built motor - might happen this year if i go water/meth stock motor, we'll see.

Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post
    Hey aleks77, this is my first time posting in your thread. I rarely post in member ride threads, but in the occasions that i do post in MRT, i'd like to state my opinion on how well it looks and how far you have come.

Even stickydiljoe mentioned you.
    You got some popularity now aside from just on CB7tuner.

http://stickydiljoe.com/category/accord/
    Thank you, ya i saw that post, im very very honoured!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X