• Show
Clear All

Im a sucker for a step lip

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Oh shit what an honor! Always been a fan of his old CB7, seeing it on the cover of Honda Tuning inspired me to continue on with this project and hopefully make it there one day. Thanks to Joey for that piece, really means a lot

Now i wanna get back to working on my car asap!
      1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

can i have your cb7 bro.... nothing but sex in this car man..
        AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
        JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

I may of asked you before, but what camera do you use for shooting.
          Pics are top quality!
          Current:
          2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
          1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
          1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

the only thing i wish you did alex was put fogs on and not cut the bumper like that. but to each its own. the car still looks good
            miss my turbo cb7
            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
              Random pic
              Wow!
              Beautiful!
              Freedom Is Not Free
              U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                the only thing i wish you did alex was put fogs on and not cut the bumper like that. but to each its own. the car still looks good
                Fogs would look nice, but the intercooler piping looks dope! I like it the way it is to be honest.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Man a while ago I almost felt like giving up on my accord, but every time I look at this car it inspires me to fix it. Definitely my favorite!
                  [/url]

Comment

new wallpaper...

dag man. i love this car. and the fact that you dont post very many pics of it makes it even that much more desirable. holy shnit....

Comment

I loooove this coupe. Now I have no reason to get rid of mine.

I saw your car mentioned on Joeys blog too..badass bro.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Lovely CB! inspiring! I might have you come get my CB..and do some body restoration. How much do you charge?
                        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments guys

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
                          I may of asked you before, but what camera do you use for shooting.
                          Pics are top quality!
                          Using a Canon T1i, last 2 pics were shot with a 50mm prime 1.8 lens. And a bit of photoshop ofcourse!

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
                          Lovely CB! inspiring! I might have you come get my CB..and do some body restoration. How much do you charge?
                          Body restoration is something i dont do on a regular basis, only thing i've ever done is my cb7 with a lot of help from a very very good bodyman...im out of the bodyshop now too. Im sure you can find someone local that can do it for a decent price.
                          1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

I absolutely love your car man. Too bad I live so far away to check it out for myself.

Comment

Every new picture you post of your car ends up being my new background.
                              ]

Comment

Working...
                              X